Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:29

Mr_combatturtle - Global Ban - Forever

Guest jackjones110

Guest jackjones110

Link to report : There is no link.

Why the verdict is not fair : I was banned for picking up a cheated gun and i was not to know. Bohemia have supplied me with a new key and a apology. I know dayzRP is not to blame for this but, it was a stupid decision to global ban me and i think i should really get a second chance on dayzRP.

Additional statements/comments : I have donated and not even played on the mod yet. My application was accepted the day i was banned, there is not much to say about this ban appeal really, as it wasn't a server rule breaking ban.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : I hope i can swap my guid and be pardoned of my ban as i got a new Arma, so it would be great if that would happen so i could play with my friends on dayzRP

What could you have done better? : I could have not picked up a random gun from the floor, maybe formatted my ban appeal a bit better from the start.

-snip-

I apologise for posting in the ban appeal, but this guy had posted the key without smudging it out, sincere apologies, admins/gms

Since for this one time posting as quickly as possible is actually helpful, we'll let it slide.

• Emerald

You'll need to use the correct format for ban appeals, otherwise this will be ignored:

Link to report : [url] LINK [/url]

Why the verdict is not fair : 

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) :

What would you like to achieve with this appeal :

What could you have done better?

Guest jackjones110

You'll need to use the correct format for ban appeals, otherwise this will be ignored:

Link to report : [url] LINK [/url]

Why the verdict is not fair : 

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) :

What would you like to achieve with this appeal :

What could you have done better?

Okay, i have tried my best to format it in the way you desired. Tell me if it is incorrect :).

• Legend

The email looks legitimate and the explanation may be legitimate. Based on the evidence we have decided to allow this appeal.

This appeal is granted.