Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:24

• VIP

Since all my friends are banned now, I'm going to be leaving. Not sure if I will come back, probably will eventually, but it was fun while it lasted!

Good luck with everything to everyone, and look forward to coming back later to a completely different game!

Such a shame to see such a entertaining and influential streamer leave, you're the reason I found this community and I can't wait to play, I can't thank you enough.

I hope whatever you go on to play you bring as much joy you did to DayZRP!

Sad to see you go, Psi. I've followed your videos for a long time, and you were part of the reason i came to DayZRP.

Best of luck in your future endeavors, and I do hope to see you back sometime in the future.

I had a vision that i would cut your dogpig head off and spill your blood into Pobeda Dam...

I hate to be "that guy" but I would like to say that Lewis was how I found DayZRP, if not for him then I would have never of known about this awesome community of people. Ir is sad to see him go but I guess what choice does he have after the fall of NRF and SKA. I did not join to meet him I joined because of the fun times that could be had. Actually the closest I have probably ever got to him in game is when I felt like playing one day and I was logging on near alter, my game bugged and I was unable to get on in the end.

It's funny how the world works, one day you watch a recommended video on YouTube not knowing what kind of rabbit whole you are going into then all of a sudden you are introduced to this cool DayZ mod. You think to yourself "wow this is just what I was looking for!" and a few weeks later you are playing with the vary same people you saw on a video a few weeks ago. So what that his videos made this game popular, without him some of the good RPers would also have never of found this place. I'm not trying to "defend" Lewis like a fan boy I just wanted the chance to thank him for taking the time to find this game and do his best to make it entertaining. Goodbye man, maybe one day you will return with a better RP then the last.

• Legend

I see this "leaving because my friends were banned" line all the time, and I can't help but find it ridiculous. There are a lot of people at DayZRP, and most of them would like to be your friends. Many of them are at least as good role players as the people who have been banned. What's the real reason you're leaving?

• VIP

I see this "leaving because my friends were banned" line all the time, and I can't help but find it ridiculous. There are a lot of people at DayZRP, and most of them would like to be your friends. Many of them are at least as good role players as the people who have been banned. What's the real reason you're leaving?

That is the real reason I'm leaving, just because you don't think it's right doesn't mean that can't be their reason for leaving. DayZRP just hasn't been the same as it used to be for me for a while now. Probably just down to bad luck, really, but having a break and coming back will fix that I'm sure.

SKA were the main guys I hung around with, and my son, Pandi (Woodzie) is a huge part of my story, so for the time being I'd just rather not play. Seeing all of these people disappear overnight just makes things weird for me, not to say they didn't deserve it, but I feel hanging around at camps, or finding a new clan to hang out with just wouldn't be the same.

A lot of the SKA members I knew before SKA, or even more DayZRP. I like playing with a group I know well.

There were like 15 people banned, this isn't just a case of like 2 or 3 people leaving, this is multiple people leaving the community and an entire clan banned. Woodize is unlikely to come back either due to his punishment. And it still confuses me that they were promised amnesty, yet they're pretty much as good as perma-banned at this point.

• VIP

sad seeing you leave? Will you be uploading a final video? THC took over Desal and my friend says that you were killed... I hope you come back soon... I was shocked the first time you told me that none of the roleplay was scripted, I hope you make a new series on this soon...

I don't know about an ending to it all, I'd love to, I'm sure I'll do something eventually.