Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 10:40

Accents

Guest Pandi

Hey, So recently I've been busy around Chernarus, I hardly ever come across someone that is Chernorussian. Everyone seem's to say they are from America, UK etc... I know I can hardly talk as I am from the UK and I'm in a clan that isn't Russian but I try and role play different accent's, As I'm part of SDS I like to try a accent whether it is good or not at least I'm trying and hopefully after a long period, I'll have a sick Somali accent :D

I'm not saying everyone should do accents because I know some people are unable to put on a accent. I also understand its up to people to role play what ever they want.

It just seem's like the only Chernorussians/Russians I have come across would be; SVR, SKA, BHM also a few civ's. In my opinion someone needs to step up with a new Chernorussian clan or either there needs to be more people willing to learn/try an accent. Like I said above, I don't expect everyone to put on a accent as everyone has their own play style/role play style.

I want to see how everyone else feels about my opinion, So if you have time share your ideas.

• Sapphire

I have a Russian character but I tend not to use him because I feel the Russian accent is used a lot, maybe you are on at the wrong time to find them. Usually I run into at least three Russian characters a day.

• Emerald

In truth, a large amount of the populace of Chernarus are Russians according to the backstory from Bohemia.

Guest magw33d

In truth, a large amount of the populace of Chernarus are Russians according to the backstory from Bohemia.

Not too dissimilar to real eastern european countries. Most have a population of 10%+ Russian.

Not too dissimilar to real eastern european countries. Most have a population of 10%+ Russian.

Or just come to the UK we are like the whole world in one little country ...... would make more sense for dayzrp to be located here with all the variant accents lol