Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 12:41

Add a PC advice/help forum

Zigma

Would it be a good idea for a PC support forum header  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

to be honest this is the only community i feel comfortable in, and going to another community for me feels like im going to get attacked by trolls, here people seem to be allot more grown up and i feel the best information will come from them

• Emerald

to be honest this is the only community i feel comfortable in, and going to another community for me feels like im going to get attacked by trolls, here people seem to be allot more grown up and i feel the best information will come from them

I kinda agree with you but there isn't enough of a following to warrant a whole PC builder section.

There are only a lot of threads like that recently because its coming up to Christmas

Suggest changing poll options to simply 'Yes' or 'No'. Also as stated before, this community doesn't really need one when there is already a much larger source for information on the suggested topic, such as the Build a PC subreddit. Perhaps a single off-topic thread would be more suited for this forum, instead of an entire forum section.

Guest domosloth

If it were me while I was building my pc I would really trust this community with helping me, I'm on the pro side of this, there should be a topic on building computers.