Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:46

Beaching Boats

Owen

• Emerald

Recently possibly S.D.S. beached our boats to possibly change server from S2 to S1. We were using these boats to get gear and this seems to be trollish as they logged off as soon as they got the boats and probably beached them at Desel. We were using these boats properly and there was no need to beach them. I can't see no reason why they did this.

I know I'm flaming but they just ditched them outside where Desel would be on S2. I honestly don't see the RP sense as when we were talking to them they said they were fishermen but why beach them if you were fishermen. We were actually using them to fish.

Now that they are beached no one can use them.

Will be posting an image with all the gear in the boat that they beached.

Guest John Le Bear

I know I'm flaming

Then why bother posting?

If you know it will cause unnecessary drama dont bother posting to begin with.

As for beaching the boats i see it as the same as blowing wheels of cars so no one can take them. At the end of the day its not against the rules so nothing can be done really.

If there's competition sure they would, plus they're pirates. They want to be ruling the high seas, not having civilians as you seem to them on them as well.

This!

I don't see why complain so much...

Take it ingame using RP!

• Emerald

Recently possibly S.D.S. beached our boats to possibly change server from S2 to S1. We were using these boats to get gear and this seems to be trollish as they logged off as soon as they got the boats and probably beached them at Desel. We were using these boats properly and there was no need to beach them. I can't see no reason why they did this.

I know I'm flaming but they just ditched them outside where Desel would be on S2. I honestly don't see the RP sense as when we were talking to them they said they were fishermen but why beach them if you were fishermen. We were actually using them to fish.

If you have no proof, refrain from accusing someone else. As it only leads to mindless flamewars and someone's name being stained for no reason.

No flamewar from us Zhunk. But i do find it an offensive post.

SFOR Punches kittens!

What if i made a thread like that and spread lies about SFOR and their nightly kitten punchings. No you woundt like that at all!

So stop spreading hate.

• Legend

angry-mob-simpsons.jpg

We're coming for you, SFOR!

• Legend

Shhhhhhhhhhh

• MVP

Well, mister Owen.K you have just certainly made a fool out of yourself. You don't simply create a thread writing about a matter you are angry about(with poor argumenting as well but I'll adress it in a moment) with accusing possible culprit group that could possibly do the mentioned action in a possible mentioned place. I don't know about you,but I learned a lesson once - If I know nothing - I speak nothing.

Back on topic your brought up, what's wrong about taking boats inland ? I mean, with a car/truck you should be still able to push them back to the sea ? That way you 'block' access to unwanted folks which seems perfectly fine. Correct me if I'm wrong,maybe a screenshot detailing the 'beached' boats?(which should be present at start of a thread btw.)

You base your 'trollish' argument based on what? 'They' found them, 'they' used them to move around the map (fine),left it inland restricting access(fine,similar to shooting a wheel off to me),without destroying them so someone can still use said boats but with a bit of effort(fine). Trollish might have it been(in theory) if dunno... let's say they blatantly destroyed it in eyes of someone who cared about them. They were nice to even leave the gear inside (correct?). As far as I'm concerned, even if it was SDS - I would expect them the most of doing 'maintenence' with boats - it would make the most sense for them to preserve them.

All in all, unless you present some better detailed story or media you sound quite frankly upset somebody took your loved boats without much grounds to complain on anything(unless I'm wrong about lack of ability to push boats back,though I recall doing similar thing with a PBX in past, your lack of media doesn't allow to judge your concern as well). Well, dayzrp ain't a nice game.

BTW. I heard that SFOR punches kittens, I don't like you :D

• Sapphire

I know I'm flaming

What? No, you don't do that. Saying you're flaming doesn't make it okay to flame/flame bait.

• Sapphire

SFOR Punches kittens!

D:

Got any evidence its actually them?

No man but i found a kitten with a black eye behind Desal. :(

we will get our pbx back and we will blow the other boats up so we can rule the high sea's.if S.D.S wont share the boats with us we wont share with them. simple.

And yes everyone we do punch kittens deal with it :P

He tried to take my tuna.

we will get our pbx back and we will blow the other boats up so we can rule the high sea's.if S.D.S wont share the boats with us we wont share with them. simple.

And yes everyone we do punch kittens deal with it :P

He tried to take my tuna.

You evil bastard....I like it, would have done the same thing