Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 06:56

My story!

Guest AllegedxKGames

Guest AllegedxKGames

On the day of the outbreak, my family and I were sitting by the campfire; I was telling my youngest son a story. This was the time of day we could feel good about our lives, seeing as we were poor and all. We didn't even have enough to get by some days, but this day wasn't normal. I noticed a slight calmness in the air that day, no wind or birds chirping, but I didn't pay any attention to it. So as we got around that morning I took my oldest out to hunt for the daily meal. We lived in a small house in the middle of Blackforest. No visitors came out that far so we didn't have to worry about other hunters. As we set out we grabbed our coats, rifles and ammo walked to our deer stand, sat down and waited.

Time passed and nothing happened. We were about to give up that day and go home with nothing when my son saw something moving off in the distance. He couldn’t make out what he saw but we were curious and went to find out. As we walked towards it we heard a faint scream off in the distance we stopped looked in the direction. After we heard the scream a twig snaps behind us and a thing grabs my son, tackles him to the ground, then proceeds to bite him and tear the flesh from his bones. My son screams I quickly pull out my rifle and shoot the thing in the chest it falls to the floor on top of my son as he is screaming at the top of his lungs. I grab my son and start to run for the house. As we show up at the house we saw a handful more of those things out front clawing at the door trying to get in. That’s when I saw it, two more were in the window, reaching for my wife and youngest son. I then quickly pull my rifle and start shooting the things in the chest but they were hard to bring down. As I finish off the last one, I open the door to see my wife and son being eaten by the things in the living room. I pulled the rifle up almost in tears and pulled the trigger; out of ammo. Cursing under my breath, the things then turn to me and I run to the hallway where I have my machete waiting for me at the door. I grab the machete and start to swing at the things. I chopped one’s head off and brought down the second with a blow to the head.

I grabbed my dying son on the steps of the house and took him to the living room and sat him down next to the warm fire. I told him I will be right back. I went to check on my now torn open wife and son. Me in tears and furious, I took a blanket off the couch and covered up my wife and youngest son, I could not bear to see them like that. I walked over to my nearly dead son and held him in my hands as he gasped air and told me his dying words; “I love you”.

Guest AllegedxKGames

Great work! An incredibly gritty and emotive story to read at 8:50am. Keep it up.

Edit: Meatlunk was too quick haha

I will be adding on to this and making it my clans background. this will be very long

• Emerald

Can't wait for more. A good read before I go to college.

Guest AllegedxKGames

Wow, what a nice read! Even though I wish it was a bit longer, great work dude.

Can't wait for the continuation :)

I am writing the next part now!!! Yay!!

Guest AllegedxKGames

Sorry everyone I went on vacation for thanksgiving and have not yet finished the second half. So starting tomorrow I will finish it and post it up as My Story part 2