Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 04:38

I Need a Clan Logo!

Slute

• Emerald

Hello guys and gals of DayZRP, my friend and I have recently started working on a new clan idea that will be put in full effect once I get a logo. However both of us suck at making them and I was wondering if anyone kind enough to do so could make us one. Thanks in advance and if interested PM for details! And btw you will get all credit on the thread for the logo, and if you would like a spot in the clan! If you want to of course :D

• Sapphire

Hello guys and gals of DayZRP, my friend and I have recently started working on a new clan idea that will be put in full effect once I get a logo. However both of us suck at making them and I was wondering if anyone kind enough to do so could make us one. Thanks in advance and if interested PM for details! And btw you will get all credit on the thread for the logo, and if you would like a spot in the clan! If you want to of course :D

Try and describe what kind of logo you want so people know where to start

• Emerald

Try and describe what kind of logo you want so people know where to start

I do have an idea, but I will tell them over PM. Its a secret not to be put on this thread shhh :)