Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:37

The Chief signing off for now.

Wunsleh

• Emerald

A lot of people may already know, but i'm technically leaving Dayzrp to enter the military.

seeing as I'll only play in the weekends, and even then I wont be as active as I used to be I thought it be fitting to announce it at the very least.

I'm not going to say goodbye, i'm going to say, see you guys and gals soon.

To everyone in SVR: I fucking love you guys hahaha you absolute mongaloids! see you guys soon :D

To everyone else: your Dayz R up! keep this community awesome mmkay?

once more because i'm just that cool!

[video=youtube]

see you next week wheeeee!

• MVP

Both of my closest friends are in the military. One of them is currently traveling around the world on a ship while the other one is getting ready to deploy in Afghanistan for 9 months. Good luck, with whatever you do and wherever you go.

You better come back online every weekend the second you get home! Forget your IRL family, we are your family now!

You better be on whatsapp everyday if you can too, I'm not going to stop annoying you! <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPnyqKxdwF4NC9TJx90DIkcu9whmEEKhN1c6S3AyDymxD2FJRQyA

Last thing!

[video=youtube]

• Legend

Bai bai sweetie <3

You still owe me that Pinkyvan, so you better come every weekend! ;)

For anyone that does not know today we have lost a great member of the community to the Dutch Army his name is Wunsleh Davis and he is the great Drunk Dutch Bastard of SVR and he will be missed so good luck and remember that you have to state consequences when you initiate.

A few videos for you Davis.

• Emerald

[video=youtube]

(Also, sorry but I get some sadistic gratification when people join the army because my own time has been served a good long time ago and now I never have to wake up at kill-the-rooster o'clock to go out into cold rain and do useless shit.)