Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:25

Server Queue

mainmulch

Add server queue  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know if this is possible, but here is my idea.

If the servers are full, adding a queue to join would be extremely helpful. I know that this can't be added in ARMA 2 itself, but on the launcher it might be possible. Battlefield is an example of the queue. I know I can't be the only one who has to spam enter to get into the server.

• Emerald

It's possible, but it would force everyone to use a specific launcher and it have been suggested before and shut down. I don't support it since I like being able to use my prefered launcher.

Lots of people use different joining methods.. Steam, Launcher etc. it would break this and would force people to use the same, some people have problems with the launcher, some with steam.

• MVP

Lots of people use different joining methods.. Steam, Launcher etc. it would break this and would force people to use the same, some people have problems with the launcher, some with steam.

Pretty much this; I, for example, have used the DayZRP launcher since it was first in Beta, with no problems. Others I know have to launch Arma and search for the server manually, others can only seem to find it by favoriting the server on DayZCommander or SixLauncher.

If we were to piggy-back a queue system onto our launcher, many people couldn't play. And we cannot add one in any other way that I am aware of.

I also think it would wreak havoc on the server connection, being automatically pinged like that all the time. This is a theory, of course, as we have not tested any such feature before.