Server time: 2019-03-22, 03:03 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
ZeroXiz

Rocket is streaming Standalone right now! [ITS OVER]

Holy shit!

Yeah, too many penis' for me.

StandAlone - The overly hyped game that is late and has gone away from my tastebuds.

Guest Biiddy

StandAlone - The overly hyped game that is late and has gone away from my tastebuds.

THIS ^^

This.

Plus, Ive lost the hype since the new year when it had to be released (super mega alpha fake which never came out).

For some reason, I no longer have hype for the DayZ SA anymore. A couple of months ago I had all sorts of hype, but now it's just, meh.

Watched a couple of minutes of the stream, and can honestly say, I wasn't interested sadly.

Hypetrain still going here, everyone aboard!

*jumps on the train* Let's roll!

The only thing that has put me off is that they wanted to "re-create" DayZ Mod into a standalone game, which ok, that's fine with me but then they went overboard and tried to add more and more things until it all went over the time limit that they set and also until the game sempt pointless and too realistic to play meaning that all enjoyment that "was hyped" just died.

Guest Vendetta

*Leaves Ticket at home and waves goodbye to the hypetrain*

Guest John Le Bear

There will be no hype train, did you guys not see in the stream? You cant enter the train station building to get on the hype train :(

Guest John Le Bear

He's just been unconscious with a black screen for a few minutes now.

I dont think he has finished the code yet to make him wake up.

Lets hope he dies soon.

Unfortunately, stream is terrible and so are 'features' presented so far.

Guest John Le Bear

Why is the sun glare so strong? It looks horrible.

Not sure I like it at this point. I mean some of the features are awesome, like modding your own weapons, crafting, clothes and being able to enter more buildings and such. Zombies also looked a lot tougher, which I like.

But the general feel of the game, how it handles, how the characters look. It looks...ridicilously pre-alpha. I thought they were way beyond this at this point.

...unless they actually plan on releasing it like that. In that case, fuck standalone.

Still no vehicles, huh?

#RunningSimulator2014

I like how he says after experiencing server instabiity "Gosh, so many people must be joining to play now,so much desync, server might be crashing" -looks at player list -> about 10/15 people playing.