Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:35

Banned due to age- I meet the requirement now

Link to report : LINK No URL, was blacklisted due to age.

Why the verdict is not fair : I am now 16.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : I applied a while ago when I was 15 and didn't meet the age requirement which blacklisted me.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : The ability to play on DayZRP with friends :)

What could you have done better? I guess I could have waited the extra months, I did include however that I was nearly 16 and didn't want to wait. Patience is a virtue I guess.

Thanks for the help, sorry for any trouble I've caused.

Edit: Correct format.

• Legend

Send a picture of yourself, with photographic proof of age with you holding a note saying "DayZRP" to myself.

Any form of identification that shows your birthday and a picture will do.

Combine that with your own head next to it and a note saying DayZRP and I'd consider that enough proof.

I don't feel comfortable doing that, can't me have being honest and saying that I was 15 a few months ago and the proof of my profile be enough?

• MVP

Any form of identification that shows your birthday and a picture will do.

Combine that with your own head next to it and a note saying DayZRP and I'd consider that enough proof.

I don't feel comfortable doing that, can't me have being honest and saying that I was 15 a few months ago and the proof of my profile be enough?

Nope, sorry. Everyone could lie about that or change his profile.

• MVP

Just don't see why I have to include my face?

Because otherwise you could be holding up anyone else's drivers license. We need the combination of face, ID (including birthday and picture) and a note saying "dayzrp", otherwise it can't be called proof.

I'll tell you what. If you send Caesar a picture of yourself with an ID and a note saying "dayzrp", I'll send a picture of myself with an ID and a note saying "dayzrp" to you.

Tit for tat.

• Legend

I sent you a PM. My instructions are clear, we cannot accept anything less. Anything less is insufficient proof and unfair to those who actually did the right thing and gave us this evidence.

I will grant this appeal when these requirements have been met. Until then this appeal will be closed.