Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 16:05

Need help making an emblem

• Emerald

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-xml-tutorial

Use the search function, please

I know that, but none of us have photoshop or are good with any editing software, that's why I am asking if anyone can help us out with making the XML.

So... you mean the emblem itself? The XML kinda refers to the actual process of setting up the tag and such. If you want the little picture, then that's different.

Guest Feerless

You don't need photoshop or anything for an XML. Just follow that guide its really simple, that guide makes it look like rocket science but its not. Just give it a shot, all you need is dropbox, and just right click and hit edit on the xml file.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-xml-tutorial

Use the search function, please

I know that, but none of us have photoshop or are good with any editing software, that's why I am asking if anyone can help us out with making the XML.

So... you mean the emblem itself? The XML kinda refers to the actual process of setting up the tag and such. If you want the little picture, then that's different.

thats what I meant, was intending to ask for help making a picture

• Emerald

thats what I meant, was intending to ask for help making a picture

Send me a PM, I might be able to help.