Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:24

Ban appeal, Attempted RDM.

Jonjo

• Sapphire

Link to report : Here.

Why the verdict is not fair :

Well firstly, I wasn't even called to this report to state my POV.

I also initiated properly and the Helicopter had received the message.

I had not shot at the Helicopter until 5-6 seconds from the initiation, giving them enough time to start landing and not to fly the opposite direction than the initiation said. This video will prove, I am the one shooting the M240.

[video=youtube]

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) :

I had been talking to CLF, it was getting hostile, but they decided to run away.

I then saw this Helicopter landing to get into comms range, I went over and since the Heli was talking to us in voice chat I knew that it would get my message.

After initiating the Heli started to fly up (slamming the Q key) I then watched it attempt to escape so I opened fire.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal :

Warning points & the ban Revoked.

What could you have done better?

Not too sure what I could have done better, I had initiated Legit, and I believe that I shot when they were avoiding my message.

• MVP

First of all, sorry for taking so long.

We might've considered it to be enough time given if others didn't start shooting so early. Can you really call them flying away "not complying"? It looked more like they were dodging bullets. As is their right when they're getting shot at.

Since the whole shooting shouldn't have taken place anyway, you shooting was illegitimate as well.

As has been explained in PsiSyndicate's appeal, we took the circumstances into account. Hence the rather light punishment. One day and 5 points.

Appeal denied.