Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 13:02

What's your best Ragequit Experience?

Guest Seyyoshi

Guest Seyyoshi

Felt like it be fun to ask some people on what their best ragequit experience was. It's just funny to see what people say. Have a good laugh. It's really rare for me rage but you know sometimes shit happens.

Anyway I have a quite "funny" story myself where I simply got mad because was getting my ass kicked in Battlefield 3 where I got so pissed off that I simply smashed my keyboard a bit, though it didn't break and then shortly after that I opened up my computer and I ripped out the RAM cards and threw them at the wall, then quickly after that I realized that I might have the destroyed one of the most precious things in my life. Then I quickly picked them up and put them back in the computer and they surprisingly they still worked. Otherwise I'd probably be crying in the corner for the next 6 hours.

I did post this on a another post about "What makes you angry" and I thought it would be fun to make a post about Ragequiting.

Be nice to your keyboard now!

Snapped my keyboard... 3 times...

Punched a hole in the wall, and snapped my laptop.

I am not a very happy person, my annoyance threshold is actually quite low, despite my personality.

• Diamond

super mario bros 3, world 8, Last castle. Was a god damn rage machine.i played that map so many times before i finnaly won.

• Emerald

I personally don't really rage quit, but I love making others do it :P. I was playing vanilla dayz and a hacker killed 2 guys in a ural right near the otmel spawn. He took their ural up sniper hill and I looted the bodies quick to find a pistol. I snuck up on him, but he eventually saw me. What proceeded to happen next was a game of ring-around-the-rosey around this bush. He had a DMR, I had an m1911 with 3 bullets. He went left expecting me to come around on one side, and I backtracked and shot him once in the head. He then filled side-chat with a bunch of flame and piss-poor attitude, and frankly, it made my day.

Guest Seyyoshi

Snapped my keyboard... 3 times...

Punched a hole in the wall, and snapped my laptop.

I am not a very happy person, my annoyance threshold is actually quite low, despite my personality.

Snapping and destroying keyboards.

Classic. :D

R.I.P Laptop.

I used to get angry playing shooting games like CoD and BF back in the day when I played xbox, but the worst thing I did was only throw my controller at the wall once because I knew if I got angry and broke stuff I'd just have to pay for a new one. So I tried to go and do something else for a while.

• Sapphire

Conceded in the 90th minute on fifa, fair to say I had to get a new controller...

and a new wall ;)

Those 90th minute shots always go in :'(

• Legend

spent 2 hours running to go and help out a friend on Rp. Zombie knocked me on a wall and died of a glitch after he was robbed.... GG Dayz!

My first monitor was doing casual whitescreens for a lot of time, and it was on my nerves for a while, so one late night, playing DayZ,it happened while I was fighting zombies off and I got so angry I gave it a knockout fish that destroyed the upper part if it.

Guest Seyyoshi

My first monitor was doing casual whitescreens for a lot of time, and it was on my nerves for a while, so one late night, playing DayZ,it happened while I was fighting zombies off and I got so angry I gave it a knockout fish that destroyed the upper part if it.

Hate when those things happen. Actually a tiny piece of my lower screen is broke, but it's no biggy.

Guest Seyyoshi

I usually just scream in TS or do a facepalm on myself and try to keep calm.

Well, sometimes I even smash my keyboard badly, but its rarely!

Yea I may have put my rage on others a few times but they just laugh their ass off instead. People find my anger funny, why I do not know. I think my keyboard is the unhappiest of all of my computer stuff. It's gone through some HEAVY shit.

R.I.P all other 5-6 keyboards

Was with two clan mates, i brought a SUV i found which they crashed in the middle of stary, then they didn't feel like playing anymore, i soon died to a bug. i snapped my 200$ headphones in half...