Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 21:59

Viktor Reznov's story

Guest Viktorwillum

Guest Viktorwillum

The story of Viktor Reznov. Viktor was born in Solnichniy and had a British mother and a Russian father. father's name was Nolbyski Reznov and was an alcoholic. His mother named Elizabeth Jameson and worked as a shopkeeper. When Viktor was 7 years, came a Mafia gang and killed Nobylski because he owed ​​them a lot of money. Viktor was in the closet when they killed him. After that Elisabeth and Viktor moved england. Five years later the mafia gang came to England for the rest of the money Nobylski owed to them. Elisabeth was very poor, because they had just bought an new apartment. so the mafia gang was very angry and kidnapped her. Viktor was then sent in an orphanage. 6 years later he went in the military. He learned a lot about guns and shooting there. After 3 years in the military was viktor finished. he decided be a lawyer to learn about rules. But he failed the test. So he decided to move back to solnichniy. He purchased a plane-ticket to North West Airfield. When the plane landed, there was plenty Armed guards. He just wanted to get out of the airport, so he went to rent cars and got a white sedan. He drove to kabanino to get a hotel. After he got a hotel room, he lay down to sleep. When he woke up, he began to drive to solnichniy. he thought something was strange because he was the only one who drove on the highway. After he had drived for a while he heard a helicopter over him. and 2 HMWs Behind him. they stopped Viktor and asked if he knew what was happening. Viktor did not know so the guys in the HMWs told him that a zombie apocolypse had started. Viktor was afraid, he didnt know what to do. he asked the guards in the HMW what he should do. They told him to get a gun and some food and drinks and get a friend.

Paragraphs, please!

Isn't Vicktor Reznov the man off of Black Ops?

Its not very detailed and lacks eloquent speech, grammar isn't to good either.

Fix these things and it should be good, the base of the story is basic, and it can easily be edited to be good.

• Sapphire

First thoughts; Black Ops.

Paragraphs as Astycc said!

Few mistakes here and there, but polish it and it'll be good, like it!

Ripping the name off a character used in three popular games is generally a bad idea.

I was half tempted to write out the beginning of Far Cry 3 and it's stories as to how I got here, just to see if anybody noticed..! It would fit perfectly.

But yes... Of course it's a terrible idea to take names/stories from incredibly popular video games, mr OP.

I wouldn't accept this if I ever handled whitelisting, you are supposed to show us a new character, something you created yourself, not ripped off a BO2 character, maybe change the name story a tiny bit then it's fine.