Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:29

Blacklisted :'(

• Emerald

Blacklists are usually always final. But, maybe a admin can help you. Its very rare for a blacklist to be overturned, just so you know.

• Emerald

On another account you said the same thing back in August. Did you get a reply back then? If not, why only one post and then recreate a new forum account four months later? I am a little confused.

• Emerald

because i'm 16 now and i was wathing youtube and thought i had a chance now and i only have one account

http://www.dayzrp.com/User-lukas-a is another account on this IP address. Just curious.

The best way to see if a blacklist will be removed is to contact an admin through PMs.

• Emerald

i think i made it to try if the blacklist was on one acc but its with your ip or arma uid

What trips me up is you made Lukas A in August, this one in June and have waited till Nov to ask about a blacklist. I can understand waiting till you are indeed old enough, but you can obviously see my concern here.

• Emerald

No worries. The other is taken care of. The best way to have a blacklist reversed is to PM an Admin. They have a red name on the forums. Each has their own way of approving the reversal. Good luck.

• Emerald

Unfortunately there is no real way for anyone to know if you are telling the truth, and that's why blacklists rarely get overturned.

• Sapphire

Couldn't he show his drivers license to papa?

• Emerald

Couldn't he show his drivers license to papa?

Send a copy of your driver's license to Papa or another form of photographic ID that shows your date of birth.

Papa can do it.

Yes, you yourself must also be in the picture, as well as a card/paper saying DayZRP on it.