Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 21:46

Ban appeal in behalf of Brohan

jmgarcia

Link to report: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-s2-altar-castle-no-xml-possible-metagaming

Why the verdict is not fair :

When my help was requested, the person i was attempting to help still had his radio on him.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) :

I first met the US Army member at Altar castle. We became friendly and exchanged comms with each other. (at this point I told him OOC that i had a stream and that it would be an easier way to contact me). He then later disappeared and I headed down to the bottom of Altar hill, with around 5-10 people. When i was contacted I was still at the bottom of Altar hill with all the other people I came down with. We were making fires and just messing around having a laugh. I was then informed by Jacob, that the US Army had contacted me through my stream but I didn't notice it at the time. Hence why he took me away to inform me (at this point the US Army member still had his radio on him). We was informed on the direction of where he was robbed in (in comparison to Altar castle) We then headed in the direction. We then engaged on the robbers attempting to save the US army members life. Luckily he managed to escape and we performed medical treatment on him to to help him. He then collected his gear and we returned to Altar castle. Around 10 - 20 Minutes later the robbers returned. Because we believed we had KoS Rules on them, we engaged killing 3 out of 4 members.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal :

Anything less than a permenant ban.

What could you have done better? I should have not been an idiot and disrespect the rules. I admit i lied with my video and what i said, i was just trying to avoid getting into trouble, but the complete opposite happened. I am deeply sorry for what I have done and it would NEVER happen again. I will promise to respect the rules and be more responsible for my actions. I would like to personally apologize to the BHM members that where killed and I hope you can forgive me. Once again I understand I am an idiot and I will respect your decision, whatever the outcome.

• Legend

You metagamed, lied and later destroyed evidence to support that lie. This shows a distinct pattern of behavior in that you only intend to do what is best for you. We cannot in anyway trust you in the future.

• MVP

First you say you killed him due to the good samaritan rule. Then you say it's because he had a radio. Your story is all over the place, you lied, in the video you showed a complete disregard of the rules...

Of course you're apologetic now that there's no way back. But that's not going to cut it. You should've thought about that before you broke the rules and lied about it.

Appeal denied.