Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 06:51

Having some problems with female skin

Hey there!

Was just wondering a few things.

1. When my female dies, I respawn as some hippy dude lol

2. Died and respawned again, but this time, with my female face, but severely manly body. Looked hilarious mind you :P

3. I activated the female skin under "Donations" but as to activating it, it confirms it's been activated, but does not show in game.

My question is why, and how do I fix this so that I just spawn....well as my "Blue camo" chick :D

Ty in advance :D

EDIT: Very new to the game, so any advice and help on this would be amazingly helpful, as to how to set up my female etc :)

• Emerald

It appears your PID is incorrect (essential for getting your skin to work). Its also not showing your ingame name on the forums which means your PID is definitely wrong.

If you wish me to reset it so you can type in the correct PID, Just let me know.

• Emerald

Yes, as Toorik explained, your PID seems to not match up correctly. You can find your PID in the profile section of the main menu. Edit a character, and it should say PID somewhere in there.

Ok yes thankyou, please reset. I would very much appreciate that! Just let me know what to do and I shall follow your instructions.

:D

Yes, as Toorik explained, your PID seems to not match up correctly. You can find your PID in the profile section of the main menu. Edit a character, and it should say PID somewhere in there.

Okies, got my player ID number here written down from the profile menu from ingame, what's my next step? I am wondering where I went wrong :(

It appears your PID is incorrect (essential for getting your skin to work). Its also not showing your ingame name on the forums which means your PID is definitely wrong.

If you wish me to reset it so you can type in the correct PID, Just let me know.

Yes Please :) Got it here.

• Legend

I reset your PID.

You have to re-enter it in your donation-exchange now.

(If you have any problems again use this: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-need-a-guid-or-pid-reset-post-here?page=74 )