Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:03

S2 population lately ?

Guest jacobv92

Guest jacobv92

Am I just on at the wrong times or is S2 server population like went way down here lately? im on around 9pm eastern time or earlier and it has like 6 people all the time, it use to be that S2 was packed not s1 but I was just curious.

• Emerald

Both servers have had their fair share of issues these past few days. It could be people are just trying to play so if they have problems on one server they migrate to the next. I myself have been getting shitty results on both servers, so not sure how anyone is able to play.

• Titanium

The servers have been pretty bad recently but right now I can't even log into S1 either.

• MVP

The staff already know about the problems with the servers and are currently working on trying to fix them.

Please refrain from poking staff constantly about issues with the servers (Apparently Tomeran was very popular with broken server pokes :D)

I'm sure Rolle will announce once the servers are out of "Completely buggered" state.

• Legend

501st had a night off. But the servers have been laggy recently. Yesterday was in a firefight and it took about 10 minutes to finally see I bandaged myself up after being shot.

i didnt poke at all im just asking why server migration has changed just friendly questions no harm meant sorry

Most of the time its down to something simple like the big clans being on the other server(s) or the CR's of the camps on said server (sever 2) not being on due to night off or as said, on the other server.

Then you get the very rare occasions of it being due to performance on that server. In this case its most likely best to let a staff member know so it can be resolved asap!

There is no harm in asking questions don't worry :).

• Legend

Seconded, no harm in asking questions, but don't hammer them or complain. This is a more or less free service, and while it's annoying when things go all sideways, there's only so much that can be done in an operation this size.

It's important to notify GMs or admins when things go south, so that we can do something about it (this problem usually requires a server restart - but we can only restart if Rolle's around to do the actual starting). But it's not helpful to ask about it more than once or request status updates.

When conditions are right, Rolle will buy newer, better servers, or upgrade what we have.

Guest jacobv92

yea i didnt ask why it was down i just asked why the POPUlATION had been down maby people misunderstood i didnt wanna talk about server status per say i just wanted to know why suddeenyl people switched from s2 to s1 but thanks for the input guys

• Legend

Ohhhhhhh ... Fashion?