Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 13:17

ArmA 2 Armies of the Czech Republic - Need help!

Mush

• Sapphire

So I recently bought the Arma 2 Complete Collection for Steam in a BI sale.

I download everything, however I noticed there was no ACR in my Games Library.

I looked on the Internet and found a few fixes, none of which worked.

It says when I click onto 'View DLC' that it's there, but no in-game nor expansion content shows up.

I was wondering if anyone knows a fix, to get it into Library, and into game expansions like the BAF and PMC packs.

All help is appreciated!

Any questions just ask!

I remember having issues with it too, but can't remember how I got it working sorry...

It's not the same as BAF/PMC -- it doesn't show up as it's own game like they do (it's not supposed to). I think if you just go ahead and play OA, it should be present under the campaign menu, or something...

• Emerald

ACR doesn't install like the usual DLC for arma 2, It installs directly onto your A2:OA

why not a clue and I had to look for ages to figure it out when I got it but I made 2 screenshots that hopefully help.

C9PLqIo.png

uIH28sh.png

*edit*

O and I forgot to mention you need to enable it under expansions I believe like any other DLC or Mod.

if you don't want your game to be running beta.

If you need any other help with the problem feel free to join the helpdesk

• Sapphire

ACR doesn't install like the usual DLC for arma 2, It installs directly onto your A2:OA

why not a clue and I had to look for ages to figure it out when I got it but I made 2 screenshots that hopefully help.

C9PLqIo.png

uIH28sh.png

*edit*

O and I forgot to mention you need to enable it under expansions I believe like any other DLC or Mod.

But it doesn't show in expansions when I've ram A2 OA, the key thing shows and it says I own it on Steam :/

C9PLqIo.png

uIH28sh.png

*edit*

But it doesn't show in expansions when I've ram A2 OA, the key thing shows and it says I own it on Steam :/

Also, no in-game content like showcases etc. show up!

• Emerald

I got this of the bohemia forums and used a diffrent persons post:

SOLUTION FOR STEAM USERS!

() - Indicate edits to the instructions by me.

Start steam as admin

Get to DLC page for ACR (in the Steam Store.)

Should say play(now) since you've already bought it

hit play choose ACR (in the "select a CD key window)

then it will install and there will be a folder (In the ArmA directory to launch with your other mods like BAF and PMC did)

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-arma-2-armies-of-the-checzk-republic-need-help?pid=423452#pid423452

• Sapphire

I got this of the bohemia forums and used a diffrent persons post:

SOLUTION FOR STEAM USERS!

() - Indicate edits to the instructions by me.

Start steam as admin

Get to DLC page for ACR (in the Steam Store.)

Should say play(now) since you've already bought it

hit play choose ACR (in the "select a CD key window)

then it will install and there will be a folder (In the ArmA directory to launch with your other mods like BAF and PMC did)

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-arma-2-armies-of-the-checzk-republic-need-help?pid=423452#pid423452

Yeah I seen that but it didn't work!

• Emerald

Something must be off then, make sure you lauch ACR it give to options when launching

• Sapphire

Something must be off then, make sure you lauch ACR it give to options when launching

Yeah, I clicked 'don't notify me again' but I've reinstalled it after that, it's never shown since.

• Emerald

I am afraid that you by accident skipped the option to install it,

the only option I see is to remove all arma´s and all dlc and install them all again.

• Sapphire

I am afraid that you by accident skipped the option to install it,

the only option I see is to remove all arma´s and all dlc and install them all again.

I did this, but it did nothing, it says Play Now on it's DLC page, and it says the key when I begin to play, I also checked the ACR option on the key thing you screenshotted, and then click don't notify again after a while.

• Emerald

Well in all fairnes I am out of options on this on for now ill see If anybody else has an idea

Try this it worked for me. If you go inside your steam library and right click on ARMA 2: Operation arrowhead and go to properties. Then go to local files and verify integrity of game cache. This should work usually you just end up missing 1 or 2 files. (If this doesn't work then exit steam then right click steam run as admin then try it again).

• Sapphire

Try this it worked for me. If you go inside your steam library and right click on ARMA 2: Operation arrowhead and go to properties. Then go to local files and verify integrity of game cache. This should work usually you just end up missing 1 or 2 files. (If this doesn't work then exit steam then right click steam run as admin then try it again).

Yeah, I did this and it said a file was missing, it didn't update the game after it however :( I don't know what it was supposed to do!

Is their Campaign and Showcase stuff for ACR?

Yeah, I did this and it said a file was missing, it didn't update the game after it however :( I don't know what it was supposed to do!

Yes there are some single player features. It usually says that now you need to just launch your game and it should be there.

• Sapphire

Yes there are some single player features. It usually says that now you need to just launch your game and it should be there.

Hm, perhaps there's something wrong :P