Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:02

What is going on with S2?

brk

What is going on with S2? Been a lot of lag recently, and in the past few nights it has been really laggy, and it's crashed twice!

There have been a few issues where my weapon would vanish into thin air, and my character would then take out the weapon on his back and not get his primary back until a few minutes later.

Also whilst I have been eating/drinking food on my character the item has been consumed, yet no effect on my character instantly like usual.

Just want to know what's going on?!

• Sapphire

I'd say it's pretty obvious.

Brian is punishing us.

The same happend to me the last days on Server 1, yesterday it was really bad for some time and affected not only me but many others it seemed.

Could be a DDOS but I'm not sure?

• Emerald

DDOS most likely.

• Sapphire

Propably DDOS. A youtuber was streaming yesterday.

• MVP

Server 1 is also being a bit annoying. Seems like I'm just getting stuck on loading screen with loading numbers in bottom right corner.

Looks like a DDOS to be honest with you but awell... The CH's have said that the staff are trying to sort it all out.

• Legend

//moved to Troubleshooting

I have also alot of problem on S2. Random kicks, not able to join at all, massive desync, Zombies dont react, can´t pick up loot, eating and drinking dont effect anything and more.

On S1 everything was ok, at least for me.

//moved to Troubleshooting

I have also alot of problem on S2. Random kicks, not able to join at all, massive desync, Zombies dont react, can´t pick up loot, eating and drinking to effect anything and more.

On S1 everything was ok, at least for me.

Was happening today for me too

And thanks for moving me to the correct place :)

It's definatly not only S2, i lost my hatchet and my crowbar in the last half hour on S1 because of the desync, also eating/drinking/harvesting wood/picking up wheels/fuel cans/engine/et cetera... tooks minutes and it was like this 3 days before on S1 too so i think it is on every server.

S1 is currently very hardcore to play on with all the kicks, not being able to fuel(no not the new fuel thing, I mean not being able to get the options). Devs need to test, by switching on/off some of the features and see what causes this.