Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 16:17

Chernarus Taxi Service?

A Foul Goblin

• Sapphire

I've played the hero currently played the bandit but now I wanna provide a simple service even though its dangerous I want to provide a taxi service on s1 starting Friday ill be in Desal factory to provide a service I won't be with or associated with FSA due to a temp ban the only weapon ill have is a colt in the glove box and ill take you wherever for one food and drink. What do you guys think?

• Emerald

Go for it man, i know there's been taxi services in the past without to much issues, so you should be fine :)

• Sapphire

I know it's probably been done and free medics give free rides but I want to provide entertainment and a tour kind of.

Guest John Le Bear

A nice thing to do but can you explain why your character would want to waste fuel, risk his car being stolen, risk his life, risk getting robbed just for the sake of driving a few people around that you have never met and that you will probably never meet again?

• Emerald
What do you guys think?

Someone will take the car.

I know, I know, it's a noble thing you're trying to do, and it has an interesting "Cabbie from Escape from New York" vibe, but you're gonna get robbed. Either by a passenger, someone at your pickup/destination, or someone out on the road near debris or at a player roadblock.

Just saying.

• Sapphire

Well I have some friends I could call on for like maybe a defense car that stays in the back but it's a crappy sedan but I know I just wanna do it to do it I guess and maybe in time people will like give me deliver jobs when I get a better and ill become dayzrps Transporter or something idk it all depends.