Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 09:21

Altar Castle Event

Ghost

• Emerald

WOJ7pVn.png

Altar castle will be holding a series of events for everyone yes everyone that includes you SKA we are think of do doing a sort of competition of some prizes maybe!!! more info Soon!!!!!

I know a lot of people have criticism for Altar Castle so i will be holding a sort of meeting where people can tell me what the think need to be changed. The 501st is upset that civilian would revolt against altar as we are trying our best to help!

//before i got ahead with the event i need confirmation from a lot of clans that there will not be a raid when we do this! Also the criticism please send me a PM in character or come find me ingame

• Sapphire

Looks good!

I'll be there! :D

• Emerald

Looks good, best of luck arranging it.

• Emerald

Well good luck. Hopefully I'll bring some fish to trade as a CR and more.

• Emerald

Sounds good haven't had fish in awhile and I am thinking a hatchet completion of one of the events!! and maybe a crossbow challenge maybe???

• Emerald

SFOR have been gone fishing due to recent events at Altar. Though we'll be back.

• Emerald

SFOR have been gone fishing due to recent events at Altar. Though we'll be back.

Nice it's for the best we took a trip to the nest and helped them with a pest problem :P

• Emerald

Nice it's for the best we took a trip to the nest and helped them with a pest problem :P

"Just run out of the castle"

• Emerald

Sounds like it should be good fun!

Also, the wrath of the rainbow name.

• Sapphire

It's... it's beautiful.

• Emerald

It's... it's beautiful.

Yeah, I hope staff did it because they love me and I am special and not because it's my birthday.

Suggestion: Mexican Stand-off -

2 players stand on the helipad, with pistols, with only 1 bullet in the mag.

They are back to back, and they both take 3 steps forward, then someone counts down "3,2,1" they turn around, take the shot, whoever wins, maybe goes on in the competition if its in a round format, or takes the crown for that game if not, prizes available for winner of course.

• Emerald

Not to burst anyone's bubble but... What is the RP logic behind letting enemy clans participate in these events/competitions?

• Emerald

Not to burst anyone's bubble but... What is the RP logic behind letting enemy clans participate in these events/competitions?

Probably to try to stop fighting and have peace. Theirs a lot of other good rp reasons for this.

• Emerald

Probably to try to stop fighting and have peace. Theirs a lot of other good rp reasons for this.

It mainly this and if it all goes well it could lead to some great RP

• Emerald

Altar castle will be holding a series of events for everyone yes everyone that includes you SKA

tumblr_mt96e1NmPO1qii6tmo1_500.gif

It means alot :P

Peace in our time?

• Sapphire

Can we come? :)

• Emerald

We are also having a big party every Friday :)

• Legend

We are also having a big party every Friday :)

Ill be there tonight and ill find some flares and such on the way to Altar.