Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 09:04

Good Day Everyone!

Hello, I'm Lotus. Or Nicole. Or Unkind Money. Or Homage. Anyway hello! Thank you for having me. I'm a relatively new RPer (only been RPing for 2 years, either on an old forum of mine or through DarkRP in GMod), but I thouroughly enjoy it.

I intend to apply when I am absolutely sure it is the highest quality application I can make, which could be in 3 hours or in 3 years(edit: 3 days, close enough), I don't know.

Anyway here are a few tidbits about myself:

Name's Nicole.

I love to read and write.

I came here with a partner, though I don't think she's shown up yet.

I was introduced to the server by ImmortalHD (I hope not to be a negative influence like many people who join can be).

I have quite a few questions about the application process, which I hope someone could answer should I not find the answers myself.

Alright, my work break is done and I must be off! See you in 2 hours.

• Sapphire

Welcome, Nicole. 2 years of RP-experience is tons compared to what I had when I first signed up, so I guess you'll do just fine :) Spending some time on your application is probably a good idea. Good luck on your application and have a nice day :)

• Sapphire

Welcome! 2 years is a lot of experience! i'm sure you will fit in

• Legend

Wait, why is she no staff member yet? :D

Welcome, Nicole! Be prepared.. The storm is coming..

• Sapphire

inb4 massive total wave of welcomes but welcome! Make sure you are educated in the rules!

(Bryan thank you for posting, I'd almost forgotten about my own thread!)

I'd like to thank every one of you for your kind responses, and I'd also like to announce that my app was accepted (was so nervous, I was up at 4 am CST working on it).

You are all very kind people, and I hope to see your characters when in game. Thank you all again! :D