Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:56

DayZRP Launcher

Zythrone

Is there any way to change the launcher's settings so that it runs the game even if it's installed to a different folder than usual?

I have ArmA II and the mods installed to a different folder than the default. Which apparently causes nothing to happen when I hit "Join Server".

I'm not sure of the exact procedure but you can configure DayZ commander to run DayZRP by default instead of Normal DayZ. I Think it's along the lines of just changing the folder location on Commander to the DayZRP one. Then adding the RP servers to your favourites so you can find them with ease. I hope I Help if you need help PM Me

-Dr. Robert 'Doc' Avilov

Is there any way to change the launcher's settings so that it runs the game even if it's installed to a different folder than usual?

I have ArmA II and the mods installed to a different folder than the default. Which apparently causes nothing to happen when I hit "Join Server".

Can you explain how your game is installed? Is it a steam or CD version?

Have you run both A2 and A2:OA at least once on their own before trying to run DayZRP?

Can you explain how your game is installed? Is it a steam or CD version?

Have you run both A2 and A2:OA at least once on their own before trying to run DayZRP?

It's a CD version installed to a folder on "D:\PC Games" instead of the usual "C:\Program Files".

That said, it's working now. I updated ArmA II through Dayz Commander and the launcher started working.

I downloaded the update when I installed the game, but I must have forgotten to actually apply it.

• Emerald

Just so you know, you don't need the launcher to play. If the launcher does not work, it's not like you will never be abled to play the mod.