Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:03

Hi my name is Najood Wang.

Guest Burpie17

Guest Burpie17

My name is Najood Wang. I am 15. My mother died in child birth. I have a father named Farid Wang. I was at a local market. A strange figure appeared, put me in a bag and dragged me off. I got taken to a small room and easily escaped. I ran for Japan to get to America, so I could be free and safe. I got to the airport dripping in sweat and extremely tired. As I arrived I saw an airplane crash and explode. In panic I ran to hide, but these people were running at me with pure hunger and death in their eyes and I ran to the nearest car. I had to learn fast how to drive a car. Luckily the keys were in the ignition or I would likely be dead. I drove as far as the car could take me. I was near a shut down airport as the car ran out of fuel and easily sneaked in the back and stole a small plane. I knew how to fly it because I was taught by my fathers friends Abdul Al-Bashir. He was a plane pilot. I got out of there and was trying to fly over Russia to get to my father. I wanted to go to the U.S. to be safe and free. But around half way through my journey a person with cuts, pale skin and eyes full of blood crawled out and attacked me I managed to kill it but I crash landed in Russia. All I know is I had nothing, those things were trying to kill me and their chasing me now.