Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 09:59

xProedge (LOGAN PEBODY) being permabanned!?

Guest Tranqlotus

Guest Tranqlotus

I AM NOT POSTING THIS ON HIS BEHALF!

My good friend Logan Pebody was banned off of DayZRP for a Global Banned GUID on July 31st that is not even his GUID. The system recently detected the Global Ban and banned him. He has never had another GUID and I for sure know he does not hack. He has played DayZRP for around 5 months and never had a problem other than a 5 day ban for going within 1000 meters of his body while a firefight was still going on. He has never had a GUID reset and has actually had a hacker banned off of DayZRP when he was hacking around Logan inside his clan.

Logan has sent an email to Battle eye and is still waiting on replies but I wanted to make a thread to see what other people that know Logan think about this and see if they suspect anything of him at all.

THIS IS NOT A BAN APPEAL JUST MORE A DISSCUSSION OF IT.

If you have met him or known him,

what are your opinions?

Guest Tranqlotus

If you have met him or known him,

what are your opinions?

My opinion? Couldn't care less.

Nothing to do with the staff or the community. Get him to speak to Battleye and show the admins. Only way he will get back in here.

HE'S working on it as stated above :)

• MVP

He was banned for a reason. BE rarely ban people mistakenly.

its a mistake. :)

If it is, then he just needs to prove it and we will unban him. No need to hear "opinions" here. :)

There's not much to say about it, which is why I am closing this thread. Either he is innocent, in which case he will prove that to us soon. Or he's not innocent, in which case there's nothing left to be said.

Opinions on him as a person can be shared in private.