Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:00

Farewell Admin Rel

Goz

• MVP

I simply wanted to create a place for anyone that wishes to say/write few words in public for stepping down admin - Rel instead of cluttering the staff feedback thread.

Thanks for all work and dedication you made as both GM/Admin and developer. Results were definietly seen, you fullfilled the role of harsh but fair smacker properly when it was needed. I value the open mindness - even though resulting in often heated discussions we had in past,mine GM days - but they were always beneficial. Respect Rel.

//If Rel doesn't wish this thread to have place - I apologise,feel free to close.

• Legend

I woke up this morning, felt like this;

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Then I saw no leaving thread for Rel and felt like this;

stitch-crying-in-rain.gif

Respect Rel. You were scary, strict and you whipped me when I needed it.

Thank you for your time in staff and I hope to still see you around.

Please, accept my beans. :beans:

• Legend

Sad to see another go. But thank you for helping make this server the great thing it is!

I remember always seen Rel as the wise old man of DayZRP, who doesn't say much but knows a lot.

He was an admin before I even joined (I think?) so that's over 6 months of being an admin. o7 Rel, hopefully you can work on your studies more now.

• Sapphire

Rel was not the most active, but he was always watching, observing, and plotting. Farewell

(Hofer for next Admin? Hmmmmm)

• Legend

Rel was not the most active, but he was always watching, observing, and plotting. Farewell

(Hofer for next Admin? Hmmmmm)

Nope CLF

Wat is CLF?

• Sapphire

I always want to know what donation level every staff member is. But I'm always sad when I find out.

Rel's blue name most likely isn't because of his donations, but because of the work he has done for the community.

Like Livs and Tosme. They were here from the beginning.

They should get there own color, because they are held on a different (and I'm my opinion higher) level than a supper contributor. I could never do anything to help the community as much as them.

• Sapphire

Farewell! ;_;7

• Legend

You will be missed Rel. I wish I would've know you more. Stay safe! <3