Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 13:03

Apologies

Mental

• Sapphire

My warning level is currently on 37%. now thats not the best feeling ever, so this is me formally apologising to the admins for breaking any rules, whether it was in game or on the forums, and to anyone i may have offended in game. Hopefully next month i can get through with a 0% warning level.

Regards,

Nathan Pond

Operative of SASR

• Sapphire

While it's nice that you know what you did was wrong, I don't think it's necessary to make a post about it, it's probably not going to lower your warning level, all you gotta do is behave and remember what you did wrong.

Other than that good that you learned!

• Sapphire

While it's nice that you know what you did was wrong, I don't think it's necessary to make a post about it, it's probably not going to lower your warning level, all you gotta do is behave and remember what you did wrong.

Other than that good that you learned!

im not trying to lower my warning level, i just wanted to let the staff know that im not a shit-stirrer (its my first month and i didnt want to make a bad impression)

Guest Generic Name

Hey I'm a 67% and going back to 0% today, YAY! But I know how you feel, I got two ban strikes because of a glitch that made it look like I KoS someone. I'd never break the rules on purpose, I even got three players banned for sexual RP, It made me feel like shit but you know, it had to be done. As long as you understand what you did wrong and know how to not make the same mistakes, you'll be fine.