Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 12:19

The BEST roleplayer you've ever come across

Now, I know that there is a thread about who's roleplay you've enjoyed today, but I decided to make one about the best ALL TIME roleplayer, you've ever come across.

P.S Sorry if there's a thread already on this topic, but I couldn't find one.

Mace is a good contender. And Bruno.

But I'd say Tomeran. That guy is freaking awesome as an RPer both In Game, and Out of Game.

True, he's so good that I forgot to mention him lol!

Sorry Tomeran, you deserve the right to be the best roleplayer on DayZRP ;)

• Sapphire

Well from my personal experience JarvisSeistt and Biglittleshorts... no others pop into my mind...

• MVP

Being a little bias, it would probably be one of the guys from the old Unnamed group. They were great roleplayers and we always had a good time.

If it wasn't any of them, the other best roleplayer I've probably seen was a guy named Ray. Was a lot of fun roleplaying with him and I hope to get another chance to.

• Sapphire

Willy Whiskey Pete from the Lost and Found

One of the best role players I have ever met, did not type, nor tell me his name (possibly because I was being executed for robbing him, HAHA), but in that time I had received a very thought out speech being preached in my ear, that was before he ripped it off with a crowbar... I do not know his name, nor do I think I will ever. He was kind of like the unsung Roleplayer. Haha!

-Ginger

• Emerald

I really enjoy Safe's roleplay whenever I have stumbled upon him at the settlements.

• Emerald

I'd have to say Zhunk's RP is my favourite, Not only is it hilarious but it's really fun to be around and really good quality, I've never had as much fun RP'ing then when I have been with him

Vladimir something... I forget he was in CLF though :/

Holy shit that's me :D Thanks man I had alot of fun with you and the other guys in the ural :)

• MVP

Alpha D: Never 4get.

R.I.P. in peace.

Yes I know what I said pls don't question it just pls :c

• Legend

Lf. always enjoyed their rp and the master Mr. Riggs

• Emerald

Willy Whiskey Pete from the Lost and Found

Holy crap, I'm surprised at the feedback received here for LF and myself. It really makes my day when im able to entertain someone on DayZRP to the point of getting a good chuckle out of them and a friendly PM later on saying that they thoroughly enjoyed Willy or the entire crew of LF. So thank you for that... that is fuel for our fire, thank you thank you.

As far as my votes go; I have many I have encountered and enjoyed and im a sucker for anyone who tries to be something original... Though I've ran into many great roleplayers that I never got the names of ingame, the ones that I DO know would have to be (and these are in no particular order.. just a list of all whom I have enjoyed)

1.) Sako of TWS - The best "russian" accent I have ever heard.. though he is really Armenian, he has had some great times with Willy and the late Two-can Sam and always makes me laugh with the back and forth banter we seem to come up with.

2.) Dr. Zeb of TWS - I admire how dedicated he is to sticking to his character and not budging on how he is played. I also enjoy the banter had with him from time to time.

3.) All of my LF boys, whom do their best to grow what I have started... I have hand selected my members through ingame interaction for a reason. While I love all my hobos I just have to spotlight one hobo in particular simply because I somehow never met him before and im glad I have;

Jiri... When I met his drunken self north of Desal Plant, I was thoroughly convinced I needed him in my ranks... The flawless drunken RP he produced will forever stick with me.. everything from the downright impeccable slurs to the totally believable stumbling around, leaning, and dizzy spins while walking left a huge impression on me.

There are many others out there, but these individuals have wow'd me in ways that stood out in my mind and are memorable.

• Emerald

Tomeran