Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 22:01

someone interested in being clan leader?

• Emerald

As some of you may have seen i'm working on a new settlement: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-junkyard

Of course a settlement needs CR's and I am currently working on a new clan idea. Since I don't have the time to lead a clan I am searching for serious roleplayers who are members in this community for a long time or contributed a lot to this mod/server/community. If you are interested in talkind about my ideas about a possible clan and if you are willing to lead please pm me.

thank you :)

• Sapphire

Maybe that hobo clan could be CRs?

• Sapphire

Maybe that hobo clan could be CRs?

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

this.

Guest John Le Bear

Wait... weren't you leaving? :D

Everyone leaves, then they go play on a normal DayZ server, then they come straight back. Its probably not that hard to figure out why :P

• Emerald

You Should have read my thread. I Said i will stay active but bit as much as before that's why I need someone who leads a clan : D

No.. but I was serious, I think I'm capable to lead a clan maturely :troll:

... stop :troll: ing :/

• Emerald

You Should have read my thread. I Said i will stay active but bit as much as before that's why I need someone who leads a clan : D

No.. but I was serious, I think I'm capable to lead a clan maturely :troll:

... stop :troll: ing :/

a918aaac8bb2f5a159f631aac3dc5aaa.gif

• Emerald

I'm not going to lead a clan...

... but...

... I'll do anything you want me to do to help with this project. Looks awesome, Daniel.

Okay I'll let you know soon :) You always have good ideas and I think together we will come up with some nice stuff for a good rp clan : )

• MVP

I'm not going to lead a clan...

... but...

... I'll do anything you want me to do to help with this project. Looks awesome, Daniel.

Okay I'll let you know soon :) You always have good ideas and I think together we will come up with some nice stuff for a good rp clan : )

You might want to make use of existing clans (if any of them want to). Asking that hobo clan to help out isn't such a bad idea, although I have my doubts if they'll accept such a great responsibility of being the CRs of a settlement.