Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 16:01

Moko Drocvix ban appeal

MrMoko

Link to report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-atempted-kos-krasnostav-s3-17-30

Why the verdict is not fair : I do not know when this situation had occurred, the thread was started on the 11 of November, 2013. I logged in today to just browser the forum and saw I got reported. I have read through the situation and I am confused with the situations. I say this because I have never in-gauged anyone in-game. I was also expected to respond to the report within 48 hours or I would get perma-banned. And my lack of being on caused this perma-ban to take place. I only really play on the weekends due to school taking up my weeks and do not know when the event happened in-game.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : It is to my highest concern that someone else who lives in my house may have been on my account and was playing the game when this happened, as I share the house with several people. I fear that because when I was signing up for whitelist and wound up using my brother's GUID that I have requested to be reset for that reason.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : I would hope to settle this situation and to be unbanned, also going over any policies (if any) of having multiple accounts set up on one computer to prevent this from happening again.

Sincerest regards,

MrMoko

• Legend

I have lifted your ban for now, because I need you to log on the servers with the GUID that is currently linked to your account.

PM me or write in this appeal when you have done that with the IG name used and which server you connected to.

I have lifted your ban for now, because I need you to log on the servers with the GUID that is currently linked to your account.

PM me or write in this appeal when you have done that with the IG name used and which server you connected to.

Thank you, I shall do that on the weekend, when I can actually get on the game to do this.

• Legend

In that case your judgement will proceed. If you read below you will be unbanned for part of the weekend.

Verdict:

MrMoko (Attempted KoS): Guilty.

Reason:

You are responsible for your account. If you are in a situation where someone else can get you in trouble it is your responsibility to take appropriate action. We judge that any rule offence caused on your account is either caused by you or is your responsibility. As such the following applies.

Outcome:

MrMoko (Attempted KoS): 3 day ban + 10 warning points + character reset.