Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 22:49

Forced first person view on choppers?

Lord Fusk

Add forced first person on choppers?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is a script that disables third person for choppers. Anyone in it has to use first person.

I dont know if this script has been brought up did a search on it.

It would reduce the OPness of choppers when it comes to raiding camps but still keep its combat abilities wich are much fun. But its silly how easy you can raid camps with it.

What do people think about this matter?

Edit; if its possible to add that script? dont know much about scripts and how they work.

• Sapphire

seeing as it's already hard to maintain a helicopter with the fuel, I don't think we need this.

seeing as it's already hard to maintain a helicopter with the fuel, I don't think we need this.

Ah right i forgot about the new fuel thing that restricts them!

Good point, but how much does it restrict them flying around forever and ever and loot camps?

• Titanium

Actually flying in first person is way easier.

Sure is mate but spotting tents and cars isnt!

• Emerald

It depends what your doing.

• Sapphire

It makes it quite a bit harder to land near structures, but helicopters should be hard to find, hard to repair, and hard to use. Only problem is it feels less awesome not being able to see the domain over which you rule in your bulletproof flying tank.

I agree with this. I'm fine with 3rd person on foot, as that gives more of a field of view (or perception) closer to that you have in real life. But the 3rd person on a vehicle gives you a far wider FoV than natural, and if some pilots here disagree with ths suggestion... Well maybe they should book some flying lessons :P

I'd have to say no to this, while this is based around realism having the extra perspective while flying/driving is there to make it more accessible for those who arn't used to using it.

1st person in both cars and helicopters! :D

Problem with cars is that youd have to add the working rear view nirrors to or it lakes cars quite derp

I agree, awareness in the helicopter is super important. 3-d person view is giving superpowers to people who are not really good pilots. 1-st person makes more sense when in comes to piloting abilities of the character. It will reduce OP of helis and definitely improve RP experience.