Server time: 2019-03-27, 01:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
SafeString

MORE ADMIN EVENTS

Do you want this  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am Caesar and I approve this thread.

I thoroughly enjoy spawning 50 zombies on a group of 10 people and watching them squirm.

I am Caesar and I approve this thread.

I thoroughly enjoy spawning 50 zombies on a group of 10 people and watching them squirm.

[video=youtube]

Well thanks for this lol... It was good

Guest ArcticStarling

Admins are very busy, try creating RP events yourself like what was done with the fishing competition today.

Maybe a drag race, swimming contest, crossbow competition, hunting competitions.

Maybe not lol

OK then, if you don't want any constructive criticism.

Caesar did a nice event at Ravens Nest a few hours ago, was quiet nice... except for him nearly blowing up a few people :D

Yes. You do. We would see you join the server. Someone would say "inb4 zombies" and nek minnit, 50 zombies would spawn on our location. So thanks for that.

Hahaha I am snorting out stuff and everyone in the bus is looking at me...

I've told you before. The bus isn't a good place to snort drugs. FFS.

Guest Pandi

+1 think its a great idea, The admins are always very busy though so I would suggest the events are randomized.

I miss the days of sitting in the Trade Post, and suddenly hearing Rolle's Sleigh- Ah hem- C130...Go flying by, dropping goodies everywhere.

More admin events would be interesting. Have not yet been in one of yet.

I miss the days of sitting in the Trade Post, and suddenly hearing Rolle's Sleigh- Ah hem- C130...Go flying by, dropping goodies everywhere.

Likewise.

SumoS watches as an ATV falls out the sky.

I wouldn't mind something simple, like the idea of some sort of civilian plane that flies over a random area of the map and drops some supplies, now those supplies would consist of food, water and some basic medical supplies, NOT weapons as to me, it just seems the focus in the last couple of weeks or so has been about getting into firefights when the main threat should be the zombies. The supply drops could be now and then, throughout the week, the staff can decide how often to do the little supply drops if they have the free time.

Perhaps a radio message along the lines of "If there are any survivors out there, this is Joe Bloggs (Or the staffs character's name that's doing it maybe), I am on route to such and such, dropping food and medical supplies as I go, I have dropped some at this location (co-ords)".

I honestly want to see more events like back when there was a select few getting taken away to get examined and stuff like that.

My in game time during the week is limited to hours when the servers are not as busy (they're getting there though)

Spawning zombie hordes gets boring, because they don't (last time I checked) enter encampments (just group up around the doors, ready for easy slaughter), and players most often just run to safety and hatchet them one by one.

I do sometimes leverage admin powers to promote certain role-play events, but the big ones involving 20-30 players aren't really my style. I like to surprise smaller groups with something fun and unexpected. Given the community approval, I'll push a little harder to mix things up more from now on.

I wouldn't mind something simple, like the idea of some sort of civilian plane that flies over a random area of the map and drops some supplies, now those supplies would consist of food, water and some basic medical supplies, NOT weapons as to me, it just seems the focus in the last couple of weeks or so has been about getting into firefights when the main threat should be the zombies. The supply drops could be now and then, throughout the week, the staff can decide how often to do the little supply drops if they have the free time.

Perhaps a radio message along the lines of "If there are any survivors out there, this is Joe Bloggs (Or the staffs character's name that's doing it maybe), I am on route to such and such, dropping food and medical supplies as I go, I have dropped some at this location (co-ords)".

I honestly want to see more events like back when there was a select few getting taken away to get examined and stuff like that.

Or a small group of traders, coming in from other parts of the land with an old antonow, looking for something peticular and to trade a few goods.

I mean, you can land the antonow almost everywhere on the map, if you know how to fly at least.

I would love to see this.