Server time (UTC): 2023-01-31 07:54

confused

Guest DanTheMan58942

Guest DanTheMan58942

so its my second time submitting my white list app and I got reject for the same reason "insufficient explanation of koS" I put 700 characters and 2 examples of when you can and when your can't, I also explained metagaming. This has really annoyed me any ideas on a good way to improve because its taking the piss?

Guest Tizi808

Wait so, you've been rejected twice (?)

If so, are you able to apply again?

In many instances, like yours buddy, you're only allowed to apply twice before you're blacklisted.

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong on the above statement)

In many instances, like yours buddy, you're only allowed to apply twice before you're blacklisted.

It's three time now I think but i'm not sure at 100%.

Guest Tizi808

It's three time now I think.

Thank you, Leon :)

Yeah man, post your Kos explanation here, and maybe we can help you out.

Guest DanTheMan58942

ok thanks will do in 1 hour

this is what I got rejected for "Inadequate description of KoS rule. Think of it as explaining the rules of engagement we use to avoid KoSing other players. Describe how a well-run robbery would proceed

Guest DanTheMan58942

this is what I put in my app for koS, It didn't pass so can Someone help please? :The kill on site rule is not allowed except in some circumstances and is basically where you cannot shoot someone on sight. An example where it can be used for instance you are robbing someone and the decide to not comply and try and kill you, you get into cover and have your sights on them, you now have permission to engage them because they did not do what you said. An example where it cannot be used is when you see someone in the street and they have a gun you like, you then proceed to fire at them and kill them. This is NOT allowed and can get you banned. An extra example is if your friend gets killed by someone who is near you and then your friend says he is dead and tells you his last wearabouts of his location. You then find the man and kill him on sight. This is meta gaming and also KoS. The kill on site rule is forbidden without a reason you can only kill on site if your in a clan and your against a clan enemy. you can also do it

if you have a know enemy and you have a reason for doing it,which you must state.

- You didn't actually give all the rules surrounding KOS, you just stated what KOS was (kill on sight) and gave a few examples which don't cover KOS in it's entirety. Try reading the supplemental rules and the server rules again and write down ALL the KOS rules in your whitelist, THEN give some examples.

- Make your examples clearer.

- You cannot shoot an enemy clan member just for being an enemy, you can RP their execution but will have to initiate on them the rest of the time like normal.