Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:37

A US Army Camp...?

Hello to whoever is going to read this, but I have a clan Idea regarding The US Army and its allies. At the moment the US Army has a total of 29 soldiers/members and we had 4 more people apply last night. Total we have been a Official Clan for a total of 4 days... and was a Clan Idea not even 5 days ago. So yes we when from a Clan Idea to An Official Clan in under 24 hours. But I'm here to ask if you/we could possibly make for The US Army, US Naval Special Warfare Development Group, and Special Air Services Regiment and possibly The Watchers. I know that SASR already own a camp, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't help guard it. If this actually does happen I would love for it to be US Military Style. Tell me what you think. Thanks for your time.

• Sapphire

If you don't actually have a camp made, then this is in the wrong section

• Emerald

You need to make the base yourselves not ask for the base. lololo

• Emerald

Why don't you join SASR in defending desal?

• Emerald

I might make a base. I've made plenty in Warfare Mod :P

And Western Bases are always so OP. Those H-Barriers!

Inb4 The New Astrachan Gulag

How did The watchers get involved?

Would love to see a western controlled settlement. But I do expect you guys to reject all Russian clans. And be suspicious to russians and militia's. Ok and maybe somalians:P

We already are suspicious of all Russian clans/bandit clans. Also new diplomacy table coming soon.

One of my soldiers last night said that you were interested in possibly making allies with us.

I'm willing to give the map editor a try and see if I can come up with a base for us. Not sure how it'd turn out, though... If it even will...

Go ahead and give it a shot man, I can try to do one also.

• Emerald

By watching them

One of my soldiers last night said that you were interested in possibly making allies with us.

This is news to me, as I was never informed of talks of an alliance. I typically like to have a conversation with the leader of that clan.

Trust must be gained before any alliance can be discussed.

• Legend

By watching them

Shit...they figured us out!!

• Emerald

Why don't you join SASR in defending desal?

Really it's not really that fitting of base at least for the Army that is.

It's not really fitting for SASR but yeh make exceptions.

Would love to see a western controlled settlement. But I do expect you guys to reject all Russian clans. And be suspicious to russians and militia's. Ok and maybe somalians:P

We have bad experiences with the Somalians (robberies) so yes, Russian clans and Somalians will most likely be denied

OK; I've started making a base near Olsha, and I want an honest opinion here. If you think it's bloody awful, or that it's entirely hopeless, tell me (preferably in a polite way). Otherwise, I'd appreciate some feedback, and some insight as to where to go from what I have.

Take the folder from the .zip and place it into

Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\(Your ArmA name)\missions\

and load it from the editor.

Thanks in advance