Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 11:25

MIC Problems *Help fast please*

Guest kzammm

[align=justify]Hello Everyone

I bought a headset (cheap e-blue) a year ago, and the mic was functioning fine, the sound of it was amazing for the price...but arround two months I started the Pc as normal....went to teamspeak with a couple of my CoD4 Friends, and the mic wasn't working....

At the time I didn't really care since I had a spare set of an old headset with a good mic.

Wich was the one I've been using at the moment, but for a week now, I have been trying to fix the headset MIC , and found out that it isn't recording my Voice, but the Output Sound of the PC ,

Example: If I talk anything happens ; If I go to youtube and turn a video on , it "shows" the music "levels".

I've searched on a lot of different places, and found a few ways to fix it.

But none of it have worked.

If any of you had this problem and know how to fix it, it would be Amazing

• Emerald

watch do you have set as your default capture device,

and do you use any software that does something to the mic, voice changers etc etc.

Guest magw33d

This could be a problem with your soundcard, or a faulty connection in the headset.

Some software can automatically set it to record your pc sound, but this is normally with third party hardware.

What input are you plugging the headset into?

What software do you use for your audio devices?

Have you opened it up (speaker housing side) to see if there are any faulty connections?

If you have a manufacturers warranty, have you tried replacing it?

and do you use any software that does something to the mic, voice changers etc etc.

I use morphvox NOW, since my "spare" mic is a bit low on the sound recording

But I've never used any software when I used the "good" Headset , with the "damaged" Mic

This could be a problem with your soundcard, or a faulty connection in the headset.

Some software can automatically set it to record your pc sound, but this is normally with third party hardware.

Have you opened it up (speaker housing side) to see if there are any faulty connections?

- I use a Laptop so its plugged on the side ones

- None? ( Morphvox now since I use the spare one )

- Never did it, I will do that as last resource

- Warranty has passed.....

Guest magw33d

I use morphvox NOW, since my "spare" mic is a bit low on the sound recording

But I've never used any software when I used the "good" Headset , with the "damaged" Mic

- I use a Laptop so its plugged on the side ones

- None? ( Morphvox now since I use the spare one )

- Never did it, I will do that as last resource

- Warranty has passed.....

So you are ABSOLUTELY sure that you have NO software or hardware on your laptop aside from the stock windows 7 (or 8) software?

Have you tried the headset on another pc?

That's probably your last step before I'd advise looking inside, assuming that it is broken and you won't be able to replace or sell it.

Yes I did.

And works just fine.

That's why I say it is my Laptop problem with the "device" priority

Since its recording my Output Sound and Not my Input Mic Sound

I realllllllly need help ;)

• Emerald

if you reallt need help as fast as possible come into the helpdesk on ts and we will sort you out, to the best of our abilities

• Legend

if you reallt need help as fast as possible come into the helpdesk on ts and we will sort you out, to the best of our abilities

I can sort this out for you in a matter of minutes, come to the help desk in TS