Server time: 2017-08-23, 17:38

Sign in to follow this  
ShinzoFTW

Ability to set skins as default?

ShinzoFTW    0

Sorry i was unsure if this has been suggested before but i was wondering if it is possible to allow players to set a default skin so that they do not have to log onto the forums to re-activate it on the donation exchange upon death each time. It would just be more convinent for everyone especially the people that die alot :)

Rel    0

It's something we could definitely look into.

I'd imagine all we'd have to do is create a new table/column that stored the name of a skin of a user, and then throw a check in the code to retrieve the skin from the database and apply it to the player as they load in/create. We could set this table/column value with a script in the Donations Page as well.

Easier said than done though, and it's something Rolle himself would do, the developers or myself wouldn't be able to help.

I like the idea, recently played a female character and it's annoying when I spawn with a female head on a mans body. It would make life (and death) a lot easier.

Guest Isaak   
Guest Isaak

1+ If it can happen :D

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

This would be nice, but then again it's not hard to tab out is it?

ShinzoFTW    0

Sorry to bump but this just seems like something that will hopefully be easy because its incredibly convinient!!!

kody311    3

I'd really like this to be implemented if possible! It would be so much more convenient instead of having to go back to lobby and change cloths. +1 from me

Othuyeg    20

I like the idea, but remember that new features always mean new bugs. The current system does not require a huge amount of work from us if we want to activate a skin...

Besides, how often do you die if this is an actual problem?

Alan Woods    3

It's a nice addition,but it's not something necessary.

As Othuyeg said,the system we have now is easy to use and it just takes 10s to do it.

Guest Abyss   
Guest Abyss

If it gets implemented, let's just hope it works. I don't want to be unable to change my skin at all if things go south.

TrilbyAsh    6

The problem with this, is that Rolle himself would have to create and update the Database. He's incredibly busy as is, so we'd get a ton upon ton of threads going: "How come my skin isn't defaulted yet?!"

Overall, too much extra workload for Staff, Rolle in particular.