Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Daryl Dixon

The damned wedding

Daryl Dixon    0

It was a winters morning and the chilling wind was biting my skin. As I was heading towards this rumored survivor camp by the name of "Altar" I see fumes of smoke rising in the air. I take out my binoculars and see a lot of movement and what what looks to be a small camp. I see several vehicles outside and also a helicopter landed nearby. Before I advance I take out my radio and tune it in to see if Oleg and the rest of our camp were still alive. I tell him about this camp and he persuades me to check it out. So I approach the camp and they welcome me in warmly I ask them whats happening everyone seems so "Happy" he replies "We are having a wedding" in a enthusiastic tone and asks me if I would like to join and I agree politely. So I separate from the rest of the group and find a isolated area behind the shed to report back to my camp on the radio. I explain to my friend what is going on here. For some reason he seems to be agitated and keeps asking me to look around and report on how much food and general supplies they have. I have a look and see the amount is great. I report back and in a erratic tone he mutters "We should use this opportunity to help us survive" I ask how he replies "The only way we know". He rounds up the capable men of the camp and brings a vehicle and sets up a sniping position on one of the many hills that surround this area. As the couple are giving their vowels as a distinctive shot from a sniper shattered into the guard watching the main gate. Everyone panicked and took cover including myself. I asked Oleg he said we haven't started the attack meaning there was a second group attacking. I didn't know what to do defend or attack but then I hear confirmation that Oleg is ready to attack and I see the best woman. I believe with a weapon pointing at the hill returning fire so I line my shot up but think to myself "These people are trying to make the most of this apocalypse but we have been consumed by it" as I go to pull the trigger a round crashes into her sending her several feet as she bleeds out I take her last breathe away with my Winchester. I see another guard taking refuge behind the wall I pull the trigger and he collapses to the ground effortlessly. I move into the shed and notice a guest but I quickly fire two shots into his chest and he gasps as I pull out my pistol and place it on his forehead. He cant speak but by the look in his eyes he was begging for mercy but I ended him instantly. A guard notices me and starts to fire on my position I return fire...

My shot blasts through the brides neck and everything just slows down as I see the groom comfort his wife as his hands are covered in her blood from my careless shot. I hear shots in the background of my radio as Oleg and the rest of my men are picked off. I think to myself "what have I done" and place my pistol against my head and end it right there.

(//Inspired by real events not actually the real thing)

Dio Brando    22

Holy... Shit.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

// Hey there, I don't want to ruin your story (which was quite a good read, actually, good job!) but saying that you've basically killed off three people's main characters isn't the best thing to do without asking them first. As they might want to still keep their characters. :)

FireMatt    1

//Sorry to burst the bubble but you can't really declare the deaths of players main characters unless they agree to it.

It was a fun firefight though :)

Daryl Dixon    0

//Sorry to burst the bubble but you can't really declare the deaths of players main characters unless they agree to it.

// Removed her name and indeed it was

// Hey there, I don't want to ruin your story (which was quite a good read, actually, good job!) but saying that you've basically killed off three people's main characters isn't the best thing to do without asking them first. As they might want to still keep their characters. :)

// Hey I didn't mention there names and Oleg agreed

FireMatt    1

//Oleg may have agreed to his character being killed off but both parties have to agree for perma death arrangements. I highly doubt the bride would survive a shot to the throat.

Daryl Dixon    0

//Oleg may have agreed to his character being killed off but both parties have to agree for perma death arrangements. I highly doubt the bride would survive a shot to the throat.

//This isn't the real event that happened its just a little short inspired by that event.

FireMatt    1

//This isn't the real event that happened its just a little short inspired by that event.

//That's all good and well but mentioning certain characters dying without consent is essentially powergaming.

Sign in to follow this