Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
gman4897

Weekly Server Events and Game Changers

gman4897    0

How cool would it be if admins added weekly server events to help with some RP. Anywhere from jets overhead to tanks being seen to maybe even a battleship in cherno or electro bay the skies the limit. I think it would keep me always interested in RP and keep me looking for answers to whats happening. Opinions are welcome!

Slute    1

They do their best to do the server events now, not weekly but they still do them. I dont think they would be able to do weekly server events because they are busy and have other work.

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

I wouldn't mind, my character seeing a random a random Jet fly by, thinking to himself "shit where'd that come from"

It'd be cool.

Onionjack    0

I wouldn't mind, my character seeing a random a random Jet fly by, thinking to himself "shit where'd that come from"

It'd be cool.

I remember when TP was bombed(?), there used to fly a jet around the Chernarus for a while. That was nice indeed.

Staff is doing minievents sometimes and there's gonna be big event next saturday. The Coastal Carnage

Apfelsator    2

I would more like to see some antonows flying around, landing on random locations to trade/get robbed(?) and take off again.