Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:39

Sign in to follow this  

Where do I go to report someone breaking the rules?

Question

I was killed by people who broke the rules where can I go to report the incident?

7 answers to this question

Zhunk    2

[align=justify]As Kravok wrote, it's always better to start with a report discussion and wait for the other side to comment with his point of view.

When you're almost certain that the other side broke the rule (from his pov and the input of the community) you can chose to go "Formal"; just write "I want to go formal" and a staff member will move your report from discussion to formal.

// Moved to the correct section: "Questions".

[align=justify]As Kravok wrote, it's always better to start with a report discussion and wait for the other side to comment with his point of view.

When you're almost certain that the other side broke the rule (from his pov and the input of the community) you can chose to go "Formal"; just write "I want to go formal" and a staff member will move your report from discussion to formal.

Should I go formal if the other side never responds?

Zhunk    2

Should I go formal if the other side never responds?

Each case is unique and different. But, yes, you should. Usually you should give them around 24 hours. If they don't respond go formal.