Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:22

Sign in to follow this  
Easterling

Not a lot of fun when everyone trys to rob you.

Easterling    0

I can understand someone part of a gang, but it seems everyone person I run into is only concerned with robbing people...and a vast majority of those people seem to be around the age of 12 judging by the sound of their voices. I mean come on now. No need to rob every person you see. Just because you say drop all your gear or be shot does not make you an RP'er. It means you have no real clue how to play this game and should not be playing.

Sorry just had to rant a bit. Other then that I have ran into a couple cool guys and overall really like the servers.

Mikasa    2

Having been here for a long time now, all I can say is; Get used to it.

Some people just want to see the world burn, and there's nothing to do about it. Some people are friendly, but I see where you're coming from with this.

While robbery is a really common thing so is coming across a group that just wants to have a chat, or maybe I'm just really lucky and all ways bump into friendly people. :P

The best thing you can do is record and report poor RP and/or underage players. I assure you, the majority of players here are of age, and value RP over poor robberies and the like.

Matthew1996    2

Try to RP more with the people you meet be and the people robbing you if they give you no rp back and if its just a 10secs Drop weps now robbery and they give you no more rp you can always say occ or pm them saying that next time they should drag it out longer and maybe even report them if they are so bad , not to ban them just so they are aware what they did wrong and how to improve... be very curious and learn never to trust anyone , also run in the trees and search towns quickly people will be waiting in places like stary and the NWA waiting for people to rob. I have been rob many times when there is a lot of rp but there are a few new players at the moment and maybe there not up to scratch yet on there rp

Easterling    0

Yea, I get what everyone is saying. And I wouldn't mind being robbed if there was a better RP element to it, not saying I'm the best at RP, but I am defiantly going to start recording the robberies that happen.

@Spooner, maybe I've just had bad luck and run into all the kids wanting to play some knockoff DayZ on an RP server lol. xD

Oldman    22

Play a bit more and then post an opinion. I am sure there are more good guys then bad out there.

Samdo123    0

Don't flaunt your loot. What do you expect to happen when you carry an M4A1 CCO SD and talk about how you have stashes filled with loot (not saying you do that just an example)

Vulric    0

Here's a few tips from my experiences. Walk around with your pistol / melee weapon out. If you don't look geared to the teeth, you look undesirable. Although some people will be curious what you got for your primary rifle, so still beware.

Also, I've only been robbed 2-3 times my time here, and the people usually give off hints before they're going to rob you. Such as if they comment on your gun, or something that you own that tips me off that they're interested in something that you have. If they suggest running with them to "meet" their friends, you can reply "Oh, I'm about to meet up with my friends actually they should be here soon." Or you can just state you're just looking to gather supplies before you make camp.

Now this isn't a guarantee from people robbing you, but just a few helpful tips to maybe avoid robberies in the future.

I have never been robbed maybe i just look poor

Guest funnyfacegaming   
Guest funnyfacegaming

I can understand someone part of a gang, but it seems everyone person I run into is only concerned with robbing people...and a vast majority of those people seem to be around the age of 12 judging by the sound of their voices. I mean come on now. No need to rob every person you see. Just because you say drop all your gear or be shot does not make you an RP'er. It means you have no real clue how to play this game and should not be playing.

Sorry just had to rant a bit. Other then that I have ran into a couple cool guys and overall really like the servers.

Well what if I am 12 is somthing wrong with that :'(?

Slute    1

I've found being nice to people, keeps their mind off of robbing you. My character I have now though is a dick and a bandit, so I am used to robbing people.

If someone does try to rob you, think about what you would say in that situation. Theres always the possibility of shooting them in the face :)

Or you could always take SweetJoe's approach, and respond by saying that they seem rather angry, maybe they should try contemplating a flower sometime.

Iiro    0

I've been around here since may and i have never robed anyone. And i rarely pull my gun against others. And funny thing, today i got robbed twice and those were the first two times i have been robbed. The first two guys who robbed me, i enjoyed their RP and i didn't even care much. The other guys were just people who wanted to try a robbery, probably their first time.

I would give you a tip how to avoid robberies but only thing i can think about is going to far north and sit there.

Stagsview    582

I have only been robbed.....I believe 3 times on the server. But that does not count the amount of raids that I have seen! But if the RP is good, I really do not mind being robbed.

Guest Stary Strangler   
Guest Stary Strangler

not been robbed yet

traveling in a group helps a fuck ton especially when that group is the SKA

Des8559    0

Must say I was a little dissapointed in my being robbed the other day gave a few lead ins for rp but got nothing back really was dissapointing and that was from a big group. Guess everyone can have their bad days still hopefully next time

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

Well what if I am 12 is somthing wrong with that :'(?

That it's against the rules.

pal10    0

Guess, that I had a lot of luck. I´ve been robbed like 4 or 5 times allready (which is not much, but I paused playing for a while) and all those robberies were awesome RP chances.