Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:23

Sign in to follow this  
Bomber152

DayZRP Specs?

Question

Bomber152    0

So I am currently waiting for the whitelist to open up, but while I wait, I was wondering how much cpu this DayZ Mod takes up. Is the connection moderately good on most servers? My specs are as follows:

Intel® Core i5 CPU M 450 @ 2.40GHz

4.00 GB RAM

64-Bit OS

with a NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M

12 answers to this question

Lundborg    0

If your FPS is bearable on other servers it will be bearable on DayZRP.

I would say DayZRP is fairly optimized and I've never heard of anyone saying that they lag more in DayZRP than any other mod (aside from DayZero maybe, but DayZero is heavily optimized).

Lundborg    0

Alright well we shall see when the whitelists come back online hopefully. Thanks

Keep in mind that the whitelist is still open for donors.

If you donate the minimum amount (5€) you will instantly get access to the whitelist page and be able to submit an application.

Also I'd like to point out something that Lundborg missed, donating does not guarantee being whitelisted, you get 3 attempts to do so though.

Toorrik    4

I believe your specs are slightly better than mine currently and I get 20 fps at best (with some hefty resolution tweaks) so you should be fine. That really doesn't matter with DayZ and its coding though.

You will be able to run it but you won't be able to put the graphics very high (More like low/medium). It was doing this to me on my laptop, at the most 15-20 fps.

Now i'm running great but i have 12gb of ram, i7 and a very great graphic card !

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

I get smooth FPS on DayZRP.

Bomber152    0

Thanks for all the replies! Sounds like my computer should hold up pretty nicely without super graphics on

Guest Vendetta   
Guest Vendetta

RP is probably one of the best optimized mods if you run dayz now you shouldn't have a problem.