Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:23
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Stafford188

Guys in blue van on server 3!

Stafford188    0

Hey guys in blue van, I was not trying to log out on you, srry! It's raining bad where I live and every time it rains bad, my internet connection gets really slow! As I was logging I heard you guys saying something, but it was too late, I tried to reply but screen froze and I have been trying to log in but I can only get to the screen that has the seconds ticking away loading bar. Srry I will keep trying! Just thought I would come forth with this.

I was at the hospital just south west of lumber mill, on roof. Server 3

Lundborg    0

Please use the following template when posting a report discussion:

Server and location:

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):

Your in game name:

Names of allies involved:

Name/Skin of suspect/s: 

Suspects weapon/s: 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events:

Stafford188    0

• Report Discussion forums are open to everyone to discuss reports or questionable situations that happened ingame.
  • The forums are heavily moderated, no name calling or flaming will be allowed.
  • These forums should also be used for contacting the killer / victims if there's been a misunderstanding in game or if you're not sure if the report you'd like to create is valid.

Then I'm srry if I'm reading it wrong. Delete this thread if this is not in the right spot!

Lundborg    0

Then I'm srry if I'm reading it wrong. Delete this thread if this is not in the right spot!

Just saying it's easier to read with the required template! :)

It's really nice that you're coming forward and telling the potential initiators that you didn't combat log on them.

I will see if a moderator could move this to a more appropriate section if you'd like or you can still request this to be closed. Your choice my friend!

Stafford188    0

Just saying it's easier to read with the required template! :)

It's really nice that you're coming forward and telling the potential initiators that you didn't combat log on them.

I will see if a moderator could move this to a more appropriate section if you'd like or you can still request this to be closed. Your choice my friend!

If you think it's suppose to be in a different spot, then it's fine with me. The real reason I didn't use that format was, I can't remember the town name or, did I see their names, or the time it occurred. I just thought that if they get in forums and fill out a report, I would have this already out there. The last thing I want is to make anybody mad at me in game! Or on this forum.