Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:22

Sign in to follow this  
Pixel

Battle eye failed to update

Question

I started playing dayzrp today and after a couple of minutes I was kicked by battle eye saying it failed to update. Any help on how to solve this problem?

10 answers to this question

Bush    10

Have you installed the latest beta patch? Do you get the same error when trying to play on other servers and have you was it a one time thing or does the problem keep repeating itself?

Lundborg    0

What I usually do in these situations is that I connect to the server and sit in the lobby for a few minutes. You might get kicked again or it might actually go through with your update request and it will tell you in the bottom right corner.

If you get kicked again you can always try to update it manually from THIS website.

I updated it manually and it still kicks me for the same reason. I tried another server and it still kicked me so I know it's definatly something on my end.

Sit on the lobby and wait for it to update.

Also, how are you running the game, through the steam Arma 2 OA Beta, or the one in the Expansions>Beta Folder?

Says its updated but still kicks me after a couple of minutes.

Lundborg    0

Says its updated but still kicks me after a couple of minutes.

If you're still getting kicked because of BattlEye update failure, try to update it manually with the link I provided in a post above.

I have found out that AVIRA is causing BattlEye to stop updating by thinking its a virus. Does anyone know how to stop AVIRA from doing this?

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

Go to your firewall menu and click allow, or allow through firewall, etc.

or a riskier way but still compatible ... disable firewall completely until its updated then turn it back on, <--- is a situational fix and requires it to be done each time

other way is the do as the person above suggested go to the firewall page and the access panel then find battleeye under restricted access and allow it