Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:55
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MrNaztastic

Any tips for my first day

MrNaztastic    0

Hey guys first of all i apologize if this thread is in the wrong place so feel free to move it :)

As of tomorrow i will be playing my first day in DayZRP. I got whitelisted 2 days ago but due to a heavy workload i have not been able to get online. I was wondering if there is any tips that anyone can give me to survive my first day or make my experience on my first day unforgettable (In a good way)

Thanks

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Don't die.

Diggy    0

My only tip is try and immerse yourself in a foreign place. Don't look to the forums to find out the hot RP spots, wander, and if you find someone ask them about the world and find/discover things strictly IC. I have found this is the most entertaining way to start off playing, and you will probably meet some cool people along the way too.

Cid    333

I suggest interacting with as many people as possible. This way you get a good feel of how people RP and how safe you need to play in later sessions. This also gives you chances to get initial character development and maybe change how you act around other people.

Owen    16

Go to Player Settlements. You'll need friends for surviving.

Stafford188    0

There is a shit tonne of zombies in the towns! Stay safe! Interact with others is a must and explore! I made the mistake of trying to get answers from the forums, don't, it truly degrades game play! I'm having more fun now with this game, trying to figure everything out IC than I though I would! Ooh and if you die by someone's hands, don't get mad! It's only a game!

FruitPunchG    5

Hey guys first of all i apologize if this thread is in the wrong place so feel free to move it :)

As of tomorrow i will be playing my first day in DayZRP. I got whitelisted 2 days ago but due to a heavy workload i have not been able to get online. I was wondering if there is any tips that anyone can give me to survive my first day or make my experience on my first day unforgettable (In a good way)

Thanks

This

might help you not get banned!

IAmJackBandit    80

Umm study the rules so you won't forget any and get banned o_O

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

Be ready to drop your weps.

Yuval    2

go with a akm into cherno, unload your ammo and watch

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

You'll find RP'ing a little awkward the first couple times, but basically just be confident about it. It's good fun

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

The number 1 tip: Do NOT carry miitary grade weapons!

Baldrick    1

Don't be in a hurry it took me a few weeks to start having RP unforgettable and funny moments. My first day was very boring and I don't really remember what happened. Pretty sure I had a cunning plan!!

Cid    333

The number 1 tip: Do NOT carry miitary grade weapons!

He might not even run into SVR on his first day.