Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:56
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Archer

Tanks & PvP

Archer    0
I will just say the use of vehicles will be discussed by the admin team and if and when we make any policies we will let you know if appropriate.

This is a quote taken from this post, yet I've seen no results of this discussion that has supposedly took place?

Today, SKA made a visit to the Desal Plant, and gave them a chance to forfeit and talk to Zipcouda about diplomacy. The CR's decided to kill him instead, so we raided the place and cleared it out. While collecting things, here comes Rolle and his admin tank, AGAIN. We make a run for it, and get the hell out of there.

One of our members was unfortunate enough to go AFK in the back of a UAZ that we ditched inside the camp. When Rolle and his practically invincible tank arrive, they initiate on him and blow up the UAZ. So here we are, back to square one of admins utilizing spawned-in, ARMORED vehicles to kill players.

Where is this policy that was discussed? How is it possibly fair to use these kind of vehicles against players? And why is this kind of use of admin tools being continued?

cazr    0

I think admins should only be allowed to spawn in vehicles for announced server events. Although it is Rolle's server and I guess he can do what he likes :P

Archer    0

Kind of your own fault for trying to fight a tank. :L and I see nothing wrong with it.

Did you even read the OP?

To be honest, all he's doing is trying to keep the peace.

And he has to do that with a tank?

Rolle    2949

I've warned you about the amount settlement attacks a few weeks ago, yet you seem to ignore it so I chose to moderate your attacks myself. If you still continue despite my IG efforts to discourage you from doing so (heavy armor) your whitelists will be revoked.

Archer    0

I've warned you about the amount settlement attacks a few weeks ago, yet you seem to ignore it so I chose to moderate your attacks myself. If you still continue despite my IG efforts to discourage you from doing so (heavy armor) your whitelists will be revoked.

So this server is now happy fun times with Rolle and the tank?

Let's all frolic through the fields and pick each others' noses!

Here I'll tie your shoes and if you fall down, I'll give you a band-aid.

This is a fucking apocalyptic world, not your personal war against SKA.

cazr    0

b0e.gif

Burgz    6

It's his server, who cares?

I like it when the spawned vehicles come in, it makes more RP

Well.

Badger    0

Didnt you tell us to stop attacking settlements without reason? Wasn't that it? We've had fair reasons to hit these joints man.

The Clown    1

Really ? Explain please...

Super good RP to spawn in a tank and wreck people.

Burgz    6

Neither is it your personal war with all of civilisation, why in an apocolyptic road, a group of people would make it their aim to terrorise and kill people, to make them follow their ways is beyond me. That being said, it is a game

Juiceboxx    0

To be honest, its his server...

TomG    0

Didnt you tell us to stop attacking settlements without reason? Wasn't that it?

So you sent in Zip on his own in an attempt to get a reason to attack after knowing he would be executed?

Burgz    6

You only know OOC it is spawned in, if you see a tank, you're gunna be like, 'what the fuck?' 'The military have arrived' 'when will you save us?' the list goes on

Andy123    0

I like it, brings more fun to the server and people actually get exited instead of just sitting there no doing anything.

Archer    0

Neither is it your personal war with all of civilisation, why in an apocolyptic road, a group of people would make it their aim to terrorise and kill people, to make them follow their ways is beyond me. That being said, it is a game

Have you read our backstory? Totalitarian men with guns. We're going to force everything under us to our best abilities, and just because we do a damn good job of it, the server admin himself has taken out a campaign against us.

Juiceboxx    0

You only know OOC it is spawned in, if you see a tank, you're gunna be like, 'what the fuck?' 'The military have arrived' 'when will you save us?' the list goes on

This, also it adds an element of Rp, and also balance out the rest of the playerbase for the power of the SKA

Badger    0

So you sent in Zip on his own in an attempt to get a reason to attack after knowing he would be executed?

Get out of here man... Don't even have time for you

Glenn O    3

The communtity have told u guys that your RP reasons to attack are weak, still u continue. I like that Rolle takes a initiative. Keep up the good work.

TomG    0

Get out of here man... Don't even have time for you

Something wrong? This is a general discussion, I will post here as I see fit until told otherwise by a member of staff.

Edit - Are you not going to answer the question either?

Goz    2

This is wrong way to approach subject,maybe instead of focusing on 'punishing' it's better to actually develop wider mechanics / add features of bigger magnitude into the mod?

Give new possibilities for people to follow.