Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:15

Sign in to follow this  
ProtiquL

KoS In Desal Factory?

ProtiquL    0

At about 5pm GMT, I was sitting in the Desal Factory. During this time I believe that the factory was raided by somebody. Just as they arrived I AKF'd as the phone rang, around 30 minutes later I came back to the game and I was dead. At no point do I ever acknowledge the threats possibly being made against as I was not there does this count as KoS? or does it not make a difference me being AFK or not.

Ulrich Sauber. :)

pejay    1

Think this goes to report discussion.

But as you were AFK you wont get anywhere with a report,unfortunately..

Chris    61

At about 5pm GMT, I was sitting in the Desal Factory. During this time I believe that the factory was raided by somebody. Just as they arrived I AKF'd as the phone rang, around 30 minutes later I came back to the game and I was dead. At no point do I ever acknowledge the threats possibly being made against as I was not there does this count as KoS? or does it not make a difference me being AFK or not.

Ulrich Sauber. :)

Go AFK at your own risk, it is unfair to expect a robber to wait for someone who is afk to come back. If you are going to be away, especially for 30 min, I'd highly suggest logging out.

ProtiquL    0

Fair enough, but at no point did I ever expect to be gone for 30 minutes. Also I wasn't exactly robbed either, I was shot. At no point was I told to drop me gear either. Also surely this contradicts the KoS rule which states that that I have to acknowledge hostile actions, whether that is via voice chat or typed.

AndyPandy    0

Fair enough, but at no point did I ever expect to be gone for 30 minutes. Also I wasn't exactly robbed either, I was shot. At no point was I told to drop me gear either. Also surely this contradicts the KoS rule which states that that I have to acknowledge hostile actions, whether that is via voice chat or typed.

If you were AFK of course you wouldn't hear the initiation?

ProtiquL    0

If you were AFK of course you wouldn't hear the initiation?

Well no obviously not but im just saying don't I have to acknowledge the action? I'm not bothered just working out whether it's KoS or not. :)

Juiceboxx    0

If you were afk, its your fault. Sorry man. Especially if they typed it in chat or told you in game.

pejay    1

If someone tells you to drop you weapons and you just sit there in silence, which mostly likely happened in this case - that would also be considered not complying granting the robber KOS rights.

And as Chris mentioned above,if your gonna go AFK its recommended you log off. :)

Chris    61

It is likely you were initiated on didn't comply, and were killed. Being AFK does not excuse you from in-game consequences.

Guest Stary Strangler   
Guest Stary Strangler
Well no obviously not but im just saying don't I have to acknowledge the action? I'm not bothered just working out whether it's KoS or not.

so u make a formal report..

Chris    61

Just noticed you made a formal, before posting this. Please do not make multiple threads on the same subject. Closing this.