Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:51

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maggorra

Clan XML`s

Question

Guest Maggorra   
Guest Maggorra

My first question. Is it okay that one clan uses different XML `s to separate the different groups ingame?

If one clan has two or more different XML `s in game. If any of these groups are attacking my clan, do we then get KoS right on the whole clan or only the group using the same XML?

13 answers to this question

Owen    13

RSM and RSS are the part of the same clan. So yeah you could have different groups for the same clan. I'm not sure on the second one though. I haven't been in separate divisions of yet.

Guest Maggorra   
Guest Maggorra

RSM and RSS are the part of the same clan. So yeah you could have different groups for the same clan. I'm not sure on the second one though. I haven't been in separate divisions of yet.

Yeah i know and that my question.

RSM would make a hostile action against S.D.S. Do SDS then have KoS rights at RSS?

I meen like FM and FMDS are two different clans with a strong alliance.

How does it work when there is one official clan on the website with one ClanCP and 2 different XML?

BeastMade    0

only bad thing in this is for enemy clans. it can make confuse to your enemies what makes me think that it shouldnt be allowed.

Goz    2

I don't see an issue you have brought up. Atleast it was 'solved' months ago - somewhere in old Q&A thread.

Basically, a clan can have multiple XML's with all their members as long as they are part of same clan in clancp. For example : CLF has CLF, CLF_Medics , CLF_recruits XML's but all of people there are present in single CLF clancp entry and visible in clan thread roster.

XML's are also made in such way that it's obvious the wearer of a Tag is part of CLF.

RSM is similar to CLF case, but they call their 'medics', 'scientistists' etc a bit differently, yet all of them are in single clan cp and clan thread roster.

FM & FMDS are a totally different bunch, when in CLF & RSM case specific(medics,scientists,recruits etc) groups are only squads in a whole, FM & FMDS are seperate entities of clan. They have an alliance and mutual origin but they are not part of same thing. They are to be treated differently.

Similar case to above would be CLF & NCC. We have strong alliance as NCC is a puppet clan of CLF's made by us, but with different goals,perspectives. Still - they are to be treated seperately. Hence seperate clan thread,clancp,xmls.

Guest Maggorra   
Guest Maggorra

I don't see an issue you have brought up. Atleast it was 'solved' months ago - somewhere in old Q&A thread.

Basically, a clan can have multiple XML's with all their members as long as they are part of same clan in clancp. For example : CLF has CLF, CLF_Medics , CLF_recruits XML's but all of people there are present in single CLF clancp entry and visible in clan thread roster.

XML's are also made in such way that it's obvious the wearer of a Tag is part of CLF.

RSM is similar to CLF case, but they call their 'medics', 'scientistists' etc a bit differently, yet all of them are in single clan cp and clan thread roster.

FM & FMDS are a totally different bunch, when in CLF & RSM case specific(medics,scientists,recruits etc) groups are only squads in a whole, FM & FMDS are seperate entities of clan. They have an alliance and mutual origin but they are not part of same thing. They are to be treated differently.

Similar case to above would be CLF & NCC. We have strong alliance as NCC is a puppet clan of CLF's made by us, but with different goals,perspectives. Still - they are to be treated seperately. Hence seperate clan thread,clancp,xmls.

I interpret your long answers as Yes on my question below?

RSM would make a hostile action against S.D.S. Do SDS then have KoS rights on RSS?

BeastMade    0

yeah this doesnt make confuse when the clan is: CLF-M and CLF-R but if it is something alot different like MKP and KMA (just example) that makes confuse

Goz    2

RSM would make a hostile action against S.D.S. Do SDS then have KoS rights on RSS?

Yep

BeastMade    0

Yep

if i attack RSM does RSS have KoS rights to me?

Goz    2

Yep

Yes

BeastMade    0

Yep

Yes

okay thanks for info. learned again more :D

Guest Maggorra   
Guest Maggorra

Yep

So if we just hypothetically say that we create one more squad "Somalian Medic Squad" and they will use an other XML [s.M.S] but we share same clanCP then we will share the same KoS rights.

Think it will be difficult to recruit medics to the squad then ;)

Goz    2

Yep

So if we just hypothetically say that we create one more squad "Somalian Medic Squad" and they will use an other XML [s.M.S] but we share same clanCP then we will share the same KoS rights.

Yup, as long as XML's are quite obviously stating alliegence to same group and all members of said groups are listed in one clancp + clanthread it's ok.

Our Medics know something about that :D

Hah I remember the day when you guys rolled into Elektro and claimed you were EMS.

Some guy fell for it and I shouted "Run for it you fool, they are not Medics!" to try and give them a hint.

#Nostalgia

Medic squads seem popular now. I only originally wanted medic in my name so people would know I would help them before robbing them >:)