Specified Clan Skins

Specific Clan Skins/Hats  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Specific Clan Skins/Hats

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

LoneStarrr    84

I think that with certain clan skins, there would be much less KoS with clan skins. For example, I got banned for KoSing a civ during an attack on Altar. I had many people telling me to shoot the man, thinking he was an attacker. However, if every clan HAD to have a specific skin or hat, this would have never happened. I would have recognized this person as a civ and let them go with only a warning of the attack. This is just a suggestion to see if anyone else agrees.

R Steele    0

100% agree

I probably would shoot a Civ during an attack though myself as it is to hard to know if they are working with attackers when some use untagged civs. I dont think it is fair to the defenders to have to allow a Civ to get in to close during an attack when then they could use the fear of the defender being banned to run in and may actually be a hostile. Plus there being skins that dont show the clan tag you never know if the person running up is in 1 of those and a hostile.

I would add to this that a member of a clan CANNOT wear a skin that does not show XML properly (with exception of ghillie suits due to obvious reasons)

Goz    2

Clan skins?! That is an amazing idea!! Why haven't we thought of this sooner?!

*nudge nudge wink wink*

Oh wait, You meant CLAN SKINS ?! ARMAGHERD, that is brilliant idea!

*Goz looks at date - it's been almost a year since first suggestion of this*